ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years LR as T4 & wife 5 years as dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sivakala
Newly Registered

10 years LR as T4 & wife 5 years as dependent

Post by sivakala » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Re: 10 years long residence applications
Hi my friend applying for 10years long resident Indefinite leave to remain( student and PSW) The right form for him is SET(LR). My question is what is the type of form Belongs to his wife who had spend 5 years as His dependent along with 3 children(5yrs, 2yrs & 8 months). Do you thing applying f...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: 10 years LR as T4 & wife 5 years as dependent

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Write down the dependants' immigration history with all the relevant dates.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: 10 years LR as T4 & wife 5 years as dependent

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:37 pm

following ILR LR policy person qualifying should alone apply, on grant of such a visa dependents should then apply provided meeting the critaria that includes the income requirement for the settle person who has dependents.

wife of such a person who has just had his ILR needs to meet income requirement along children who were not born in the UK where their status have been student or PSW holder's dependents and they have not legally lived in the UK for 10 years.

children born in the UK are entilted to be recognised as british when either parent of their's gets or has got ILR

(read the policy as i got above information from the policy/guidance)
thanks,