ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

changing jobs while sponsoring my wife

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baxter891
Newly Registered

changing jobs while sponsoring my wife

Post by baxter891 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi,

I and my wife are looking into applying for the spouse visa for her to come to the UK to live with me.
I currently am earning past the the £18,600 in my current job, as i am not looking to stay in my current job for the long term because im in the process of joining the parachute regiment.

My question is if my wife was granted the visa for 2.5yrs and and say a few months later i left my current job to join the paras but wasn't reaching the financial requirement until passing training (7-9 months later) would this be a problem for her visa? or will it not matter provided she found a job that combined with the wages from paras training met the financial requirement while i was in training?

Thanks
Kyle