ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISIT VISA FOR MOTHER IN LAW

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mxgee

VISIT VISA FOR MOTHER IN LAW

Post by mxgee » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:21 am

I am British citizen and my wife is in UK on UK supose visa. I would like to invitey mother in law to UK on visit visa. Please advise wot documents do we nèed to process her visit visa. My mother in law is living in Pakistan and she completely depended on my brother in law since the dead of my father in law. I dont think she has any property in Pakistan but there might b a property on my name of my father in law but i m not sure. Please advise wot documents do we need in order to submit her application. Thanks

calebed
Newly Registered

Re: VISIT VISA FOR MOTHER IN LAW

Post by calebed » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 pm

mxgee wrote:I am British citizen and my wife is in UK on UK supose visa. I would like to invitey mother in law to UK on visit visa. Please advise wot documents do we nèed to process her visit visa. My mother in law is living in Pakistan and she completely depended on my brother in law since the dead of my father in law. I dont think she has any property in Pakistan but there might b a property on my name of my father in law but i m not sure. Please advise wot documents do we need in order to submit her application. Thanks
Issuance of UK visitor's visa strongly revolves around the applicant's ability to demonstrate clear ties to their home country and that they will return back at the end of their visit. Secondly, they also need to demonstrate that they can maintain themselves whilst in the UK and since your mother-in-law has no means of subsistence herself, she will need to rely on others like yourself, your wife and brother-in-law to supply evidence to support her application

Having stated the overriding principle, the documents you need to provide will depend mainly on:

1, Who is paying for this visit?
2, Where will she stay in the UK?

Once, you are able to provide answers to the questions above, I will then be able to offer my advice as I have recently successfully applied for my mother-in-law to visit us.

mxgee

Re: VISIT VISA FOR MOTHER IN LAW

Post by mxgee » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:51 pm

Thank you for your reply. She will be stay with me & my wife and I will be responsible for her accomodation during her stay in UK. My brother in law will be paying all expenses for her visit.