ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension for spouse visa in Uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seriously.wicked

Extension for spouse visa in Uk

Post by seriously.wicked » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 pm

All,
Please help me with the document requirements for my Wife Application:

First Visa to Enter UK obtained in Nov 2012 with English Lanaguage Requirment met by IELTS Test 2012

Documents in hand for Application extension now:

Current passport
2 passport size colour photographs
My Visa and Passport

Fiance requirement - (For both of us) PaySlips (Is 3 months enough ?), Bank Statment (Is 3 months enough ?), Job offer letter

Relationship requirement - Marriage Cert

We have 2 address in since 2012 and these are the document we have:
First Address
Utility Bill
HSBC Bank Letter (Me and my wife)

Second Address
House Contract
Bank Statement (Me and my wife, hopeing above statement should cover it)

English Lanaguage Requirment : Same IELTS Test score from 2012

Can you please advise me if there is anything else needed?

Thanks a lot in advance

seriously.wicked

Re: Extension for spouse visa in Uk

Post by seriously.wicked » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Also to add to above:

Intial Visa is for 33 months Nov 2012 - Aug 2015.

We live in a shared house where everyone has there own contract for rooms but have shared bathroom (common areas) etc. Would tenancy contract ( we both have for same room seprately) be enough?

Also do i need to provide all house resident information (age etc, as i don't know this yet) as asked?

Thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:07 am

seriously.wicked wrote:All,
Please help me with the document requirements for my Wife Application:

First Visa to Enter UK obtained in Nov 2012 with English Lanaguage Requirment met by IELTS Test 2012

Documents in hand for Application extension now:

Current passport
2 passport size colour photographs
My Visa and Passport

Fiance requirement - (For both of us) PaySlips (Is 3 months enough ?), Bank Statment (Is 3 months enough ?), Job offer letter

Relationship requirement - Marriage Cert

We have 2 address in since 2012 and these are the document we have:
First Address
Utility Bill
HSBC Bank Letter (Me and my wife)

Second Address
House Contract
Bank Statement (Me and my wife, hopeing above statement should cover it)

English Lanaguage Requirment : Same IELTS Test score from 2012

Can you please advise me if there is anything else needed?

Thanks a lot in advance
Under what financial category are you applying under? That looks like nowhere near enough for the financials.

Essentially, you need to supply all of the same evidence as the original application, just add updated financials, and you need 6 pieces of mail addressed to both of you evenly spaced through the last two years.

What about a tenancy agreement with both your names?? Is that your 'house contract'? You also don't need a job offer letter, you need a letter from your employer(s?) confirming your salary, that you are employed etc...

Looks like you need to go through the application again!

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 am

We would be applying under salaried employment
Happy to add Letter from employeer to this list:
Fiance requirement - (For both of us) PaySlips (Is 3 months enough ?), Bank Statment (Is 3 months enough ?), Employee Letter
Will this be enough? and Is 3 months payslip, bank statement enough?

Yes - we do have tenancy agreement for our current room.

We had some things joint but not now ( since we moved house ) apart from tenancy agreement, since april 2014 we don't have anything on joint name, would that be a problem?
But we do have separate letter ( bank statements) coming to same address.

Thanks

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:23 am

Anyone?

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:32 am

seriously.wicked wrote:We would be applying under salaried employment
Happy to add Letter from employeer to this list:
Fiance requirement - (For both of us) PaySlips (Is 3 months enough ?), Bank Statment (Is 3 months enough ?), Employee Letter
Will this be enough? and Is 3 months payslip, bank statement enough?

Yes - we do have tenancy agreement for our current room.

We had some things joint but not now ( since we moved house ) apart from tenancy agreement, since april 2014 we don't have anything on joint name, would that be a problem?
But we do have separate letter ( bank statements) coming to same address.

Thanks
You need to read through the application. 3 payslips is not enough. It is clear that you have not been doing much research...

https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/apply

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Sorry I can't find this isn't form anywhere, 3 months came from looking at other web sources. If it needs to be 6 months, there is no issue in that.
Can any one please help me with other requirements?
Thanks

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:10 pm

You need to read the link and look at all the relevant posts on here to research the documents required. If you are currently on a spouse visa you should be familiar with the requirements for finance and employment.

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Can anyone at least tell me if I need a letter from council stating how many rooms are in the house.
As I am living in a shared house and I have read to provide online but not anywhere on official document

Thanks

Raz786
Newly Registered

Post by Raz786 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:00 am

Hi, council will take 3-4 weeks go to an estate agent and yes rooms are measured and count bedrooms and living rooms excepting Spam and bathrooms. You will also have to say who lives in the property.

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Please can anyone share their knowledge/experience if I need surveyor data. We have tenancy contract on our name for the room itself.
Thanks in advance

seriously.wicked

Finance Requirment

Post by seriously.wicked » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:56 pm

I am struggling to answer these question below.

(iii) Have you/your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount specified in (xiv) below continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (category A)

(iv) If you answered no at (iii), have you/your sponsor been in other employment in the 12 months prior to the date of this application other than your or their current employment? (category B)

I moved job 3 months ago, so what should i answer to these?
Should I be answering no to question (iii) ?
I was earning above the required limit before moving job, so i dont mind taking that as a gross.

If i answer no to (iii) than I have to answer (iv) and have to provide 12 months proof?

Thanks

adnan111
Member of Standing

Re: Finance Requirment

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 pm

You need to have been working for the same employer for at least 6 months before the application.

I think that category B is for self employment.

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Sorry adnan111 what are you trying to say?

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 pm

seriously.wicked wrote:Sorry adnan111 what are you trying to say?
I am saying that you need to apply under category A as you are employed and for that you need to have been working for 6 months with the same employer. Category B is for self employed persons who have to show 12 months employment details.

Category B does not apply to you. You need to wait a bit longer and apply under category A.

This is my personal understanding however you may want to wait until you get a few more comments to be certain, neither have you written what you are applying for, so I assumed spouse visa.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:26 pm

I think Adnan may be wrong.

Cat b is for people who have just moved job and seeking to amalgamate their 12 months gross income to qualify.

But the person will need to show that their current gross earning meet the 18600 requirement .

Also that their gross earning over the 12 months preceding the application amounts to or greater than 18600.

Category E and F deals with Self Employed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Obie wrote:I think Adnan may be wrong.

Cat b is for people who have just moved job and seeking to amalgamate their 12 months gross income to qualify.

But the person will need to show that their current gross earning meet the 18600 requirement .

Also that their gross earning over the 12 months preceding the application amounts to or greater than 18600.

Category E and F deals with Self Employed.
In that case I stand corrected although I was sure that I have seen people refer to category B as self employment but apparently not.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Nevermind Adnan. We live to learn and learn to live.

I believe you have learned something new.

The good thing about the forum is that even though this is my area of practice , I always learn something news, in ways I don't learn in my work place.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Obie wrote:Nevermind Adnan. We live to learn and learn to live.

The good thing about the forum is that even though this is my area of practice , I always learn something news, in ways I don't learn in my work place.
Not having the form in front of you, you tend to go by what you remember. Self employment maybe F and G, not sure what category E is.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Good to you for correcting my typographical error.

I understand that may be an obiter to the advice I gave, but the bottom line is B covets the OP'S position.

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks Obie
Can you please advise how I can meet the requirment in Category B?
I am unfortunately missing 1 salary slip in last 12 months but have last P60 and 12 months bank statement and compnay letter stating my current salary package. ( 11 months salary still is above the minimum requirement).

Also my wife(main applicant) has been in job for last 6 month with same employeer and on her own satisfy the minimum earning requirment. She have 6 months bank statement + Payslip and company letter confirm het package. Do i need to add mine ( if just provding her document under category A is simpler).

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:50 pm

adnan111 wrote:
Obie wrote:Nevermind Adnan. We live to learn and learn to live.

Not having the form in front of you, you tend to go by what you remember. Self employment maybe F and G, not sure what category E is.
CAT E is for pensions earning . Thank for correcting.

Goes to explaining that people make mistakes inadvertently or out of ignorance.

seriously.wicked

Help with flr(m) form filling

Post by seriously.wicked » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Applying for Flr(m), spouse visa extension.
Can somebody advise on what amount i should put in below questions:
Main applicant has been with the current company for 8 months and i have been with my current for just over 3 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.3 From the list below, please indicate the financial sources(s) and the amount of income you and/or your spouse wish to rely on to meet the financial requirement.

Income from salaried employment ...Ticked this..... complete section 7.3A

Current annual salary .................I am putting the figure of what we are earning now combined (us both)

Indicate which option you are replying on category A.....Ticked this...... or category B ..........

7.3A Income from salaried employment
......some questions..................................................
(xiv) What is your/your sponsor’s annual income from your or their current employment before tax (£)? what amount should come here?

(xv) And, if you/your sponsor answered yes at (iv), what was your or your sponsor's total income from salaried employment before tax (£) in the 12 months prior to the date of this application ? .............N/A for applicant ......for myself I am putting my last 12 months gross earnings.

You and your sponsor total combined income from salaried employment?.............what amount should come here?

seriously.wicked

Post by seriously.wicked » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Anyone??
Where are all the kind helpful ppl..:-(

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 am

seriously.wicked wrote:Anyone??
Where are all the kind helpful ppl..:-(
IMO, You can apply under Cat B with your earnings included, or just use your wife's earnings for Cat A. Supply 6 months of her pay slips and corresponding bank statements. Cat B: 12 months of pay slips and corresponding bank statements.

You cannot supply just your financials under CAT a because you changed jobs and it is for people who have been in the same job for 6 months or more and you changed jobs three months ago.

We cannot tell you how much to put down as we don't know how much you and/or your wife earn!! I am amazed that you ever managed to do this visa the first time around... 7.3a: put down how much your annual salary is... exactly what the question asks!