ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (Married) - No PR - via NCS // Supporting Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gomjaba

EEA (Married) - No PR - via NCS // Supporting Documents

Post by Gomjaba » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:40 am

Hi,

I know there are countless posts, in fact, at some point I had 45 browser tabs open with threads where people discussed supporting documents. But none seem to have a similar case to mine (typical).

Supporting document required are, in principal,

- My Passport
- Driving License (Used it as ID for the Life in the UK test)
- Live in the UK Test
- B1 Certificate from the Trinity College
- Marriage Certificate
- Copy or original of my wife's British Passport

As EEA member I also need to certify that I have been exercising my Treaty Rights. The following forms mention proof can be shown for example

AN Form
- Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departmentsindicating presence in UK
- Evidence of five years continuous residence in the UK
AN Guide
- Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departments indicating the applicant’s presence in the United Kingdom during the relevant period
In the forum I also ready that the following is acceptable

- P60
- HMRC letters
- Council Tax
- Bank Statements
- Rental Contracts

But I can't find this in the official documents.

I also read that Bank Statements aren't necessarily accepted as it doesn't proof you have been in the country. At the end you can hold an account in the UK without even be physically present here.

I have gaps in P60s, rental contracts and council tax bills. I have received a copy of bank statements from my bank (been with the same bank since 2007) covering the last 7.5 years. Plus I read the NCS doesn't necessarily care about Bank Statements either

I also have a letter from every company confirming that I have been working there and a letter confirming the same from my current job.

Right, now the question. What do I take with me to the NCS ? I mean I will likely take the whole folder and let them decide, but it would probably be nice to speed things up and prepare a stack of "what I think they need" and take the rest "just in case".

Out of experience of someone in my position, or someone "who knows" - Would they technically "just" need the letters from the companies as they cover the period from now until back in 2007 ? Or what else would they submit on my behalf ?

I made a SAR with both the HMRC and the Council regarding the missing rental contracts / P60s etc., but I wonder if they are even needed (plus they won't be here for another month or so - the SAR with the border agency took around 50 days).

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

Gomjaba

Re: EEA (Married) - No PR - via NCS // Supporting Documents

Post by Gomjaba » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:07 pm

No one ? Mmmm... :|