ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card for dependant not received..!!help..!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jpat2002

BRP card for dependant not received..!!help..!!

Post by jpat2002 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Hello all..!!
One of my friend and his wife got his ilr visa approved last week.. My friend received his BRP Card within 3 working days. But his wife (dependant) haven't received it so far..? He was just wondering wether it's normal to get main applicant's card few days before any dependant..??
Please advice..!!

jpat2002

Re: BRP card for dependant not received..!!help..!!

Post by jpat2002 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Anyone..!!?? Please help/ advice..!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Yes it is normal. They are not sent out together and if you search the forum, you will find many people receive their BRPs for their family on different days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:17 pm

CR001 wrote:Yes it is normal. They are not sent out together and if you search the forum, you will find many people receive their BRPs for their family on different days.
Hello
Thanks you so much for your help...
Still havent received dependant's BRP card..its been 8 working days since approval..!!! DOnt know what to do...!!

jpat2002

BRP card not received.. "Technical Issue..!!!

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello
One of my friend waiting for his BRP card..!! It's been about 9 working days .. He sent email to BRP Delivery team..and they said its technical issue and that's why there is delay in production of BRP CARD..!!
Anyone have idea what does it mean..??
Please help..!!

swamik1

Re: BRP card not received.. "Technical Issue..!!!

Post by swamik1 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:29 pm

I went for my PEO appointment on 23rd July and still waiting for my BRP card.

Thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 pm

jpat2002 wrote:Hello
One of my friend waiting for his BRP card..!! It's been about 9 working days .. He sent email to BRP Delivery team..and they said its technical issue and that's why there is delay in production of BRP CARD..!!
Please help..!!
I had that a few years back. It means one of the printing machines broke. Wait. I think I got my BRP about 4-5 days late in the end (after the 10 business day usual turnaround time).

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:10 pm

swamik1 wrote:I went for my PEO appointment on 23rd July and still waiting for my BRP card.

Thanks
Hello
Which peo did ya went to..??

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:16 pm

physicskate wrote:
jpat2002 wrote:Hello
Please help..!!
I had that a few years back. It means one of the printing machines broke. Wait. I think I got my BRP about 4-5 days late in the end (after the 10 business day usual turnaround time).
Hi
Thanks for your reply.. So few years back did ya sent any email to BRPdelivery team..? And did ya received any reply saying technical issue ..??
As people usually getting reply saying high number of application and all other reason but few people getting reply with text technical issue..!!please share your experience..!!
Thanks

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:02 pm

swamik1 wrote:I went for my PEO appointment on 23rd July and still waiting for my BRP card.

Thanks
Hi
Any update on yr BRP Card..??

raja_sh
Newly Registered

Post by raja_sh » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am

Hi GUys

I arrived here on 3rd sep on tier 2 visa. I went to collect BRP card from post office as per the process but it was not there. I emailed home office but got the standard reply of "technical issue".
Can anyone let me know how long it took for you to receive the card after you received the email upon your enquiry?

Thanks very much in advance

Cheers!

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am

It seems that everyone else is getting their BRP's within a few working days (just saw a post that someone had applied and was approved Sept 17th and received their BRP on the 22nd) - however, I'm still waiting for mine and it's been a week. Not much you can really do but wait and maybe keep on the HO for updates. It sucks..... :x