ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) with 2 kids

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hello 27

FLR(M) with 2 kids

Post by Hello 27 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello
I am planning to apply FLR ( M ) for my 3 dependents in coming months after meeting minimum income threshold. My boy age is 8 and daughter age is 6. Currently, I am living in London in 1 bed rented accommodation and can not afford to have 2 bed accommodation. Can accommodation make problem in their FLR ( M ) applications?.

thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: accomodation requirements for wife and 20 months infant

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm

As your children are under the age of 10, they will each count as 'half a person', Therefore you are calculated as 3 persons. If you have a living room in addition to one bedroom this will be acceptable.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hello 27

Re: accomodation requirements for wife and 20 months infant

Post by Hello 27 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 am

Thanks Casa