ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Acquisition.Urgent!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muhilana

Company Acquisition.Urgent!!

Post by muhilana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:36 am

Hii Gurus,

I read all your helpful info on this blog.It would really be helpful if i can get the advice from you since am not clear about the status whether to move or stay to the existing sponsor.So I'm in need of your help on the below concern.

I am in tier-2 general since march 2015 valid until match 2020.

My UK company currently acquired by US BASED company .We have been owned by US company now.
But everything remains the same like company name,management ,employment and all business customers except the ownership.
Not a single change except ownership .since that US company want to establish in Europe they are acquiring some companies like ours without changing the system except ownership .All the share holder of my company (previously) now sold to that US based private firm.but no interference from the US company except the ownership hereafter and our company will remain the same as it was like British company.

>Do we have to inform via SMS?
>if we inform ,will they revoke our sponsorship?
>new Owner Has to apply for new sponsorship ?becoz as per the link we are not moving anywhere or to the new named company,same place ,same management,same employer who applied the sponsorship for me and still managing SMS!
>as i learnt from this link below
Do i need to apply for new sponsorship for new owner in 20 working days?
>will my visa be still valid until my new sponsor get the sponsorship?
If not what is the status of my visa after 20 working days after informing via SMS while waiting for sponsor approvals?

http://talkinghrblog.gateleyplc.com/201 ... explained/

>when we applied for sponsorship in Feb2015 we showed some auditing and financial documents .i dont think my company ownership was mentioned in that.So how possible they would come to know that my company owned by new owner?
> since the same boss (who got sponsorship) still going to work and manage the company (who managing SMS) as it was, still need to inform?

>>>if your answer is to apply for new sponsorship ,which documents we need to show when they ask for verification (i,e)Current American company documents based in USA or the existing document of this company that we showed already for getting sponsorship even though we apply for the same company name,
>What will happen if we don't inform since we will apply for long residence visa in 3years time though we have valid visa until 2020.

I am very much eager to get the ideas and advice on this please.Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
July27

>>>>>><<<<<<<

muhilana

Re: Company Acquisition.Urgent!!

Post by muhilana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 am

Can anyone help me out on this please!!Thanks

flowerking
Newly Registered

Post by flowerking » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am

Hi,

If your previous company is still active and trading and only the ownership has been changed, then I think there is no need to panic. If the company name is no longer active ( which is not so common with Acquisitions) then there might be a chance.
What you can do -

a) Make sure your company is still listed in sponsors register
b) Contact someone in your company to see if the name/company as registered on the sponsor register, is still active.
c) Contact your key personnel listed on the UKBA SMS and discuss the situation with them.

muhilana

Post by muhilana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:59 am

Thanks Flowerking!!
Yes , my previous company is still active as it was and will be active and trading as usual.

My company name is also in ukba sponsor list and it will be the same since we registerd the sponsor as my company name. My boss who applied sponsorship for me telling not to worry since everything will run the same except ownership,

What i really want to know is if we dont inform them ,will it affect me ,will it reflect on my sms on the immigration about the changes of the new owner?
Many thanks

muhilana

Post by muhilana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Anyone can help me on this regard please???Tnx

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 pm

People will respond if and when they wish to.
So, please be patient!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

muhilana

Post by muhilana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:01 pm

hiii gurus,can any of you help me on this regard please!!!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:33 am

muhilana

Post by muhilana » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 am

Tnx for your responce sushdmehta,

After reading the link (para 13 in sponsor guidance),its not clear about some details in that,

which documents we need to show when they ask for verification when apply for a sponsor for the new owners(i,e)Current American company documents based in USA or the existing document of this company that we showed already for getting sponsorship even though we apply for the existing company name?

Will my visa be still valid while my new owner waiting for the approval of sponsorship ? If so howlong i can wait in the same category(TUBE)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

Ask your sponsor to contact UKV&I and enquire about the specifics:

Sponsorship, employer and education helpline
Telephone: 0300 123 4699

muhilana

Post by muhilana » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:54 am

Any idea about the similar arrangement shown in the link below?
(13.6If TUPE is triggered or a 'similar arrangement' exists and a sponsored worker moves to you, then you will, from the date of the move, take up full responsibility for them as their new sponsor, and must meet all of the associated duties set out in this guidance)
What are the other options(i,e 'similar arrangements' if no TUPE being triggered,bit confused becoz everything is same except the owners name and it will run as british company like ever before.
I would really appreciate ,pls share your views!!Tnx