ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC queries -pls help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidya

EC queries -pls help

Post by vidya » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:28 am

Hi everyone ,

A couple of quick EC queries :-

A) There was an article in the Times of India this morning that the visa applications to UK had been simplified , anyone has any news on this and any significant impact on us

B) I am a chartered accountant but i claimed points only for my B COM degree for HSMP , cos i was unclear whether they recognised Indian CA ( later found out they do , and i could have claimed 5 points more for the same) , anyways , now the integra screen form asks for highest educational qualification - which to put down there , CA or BCOM - cos the ECO may be looking to verify our education points through the integra verification process , logically , right ?

vidya

Post by vidya » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:40 am

awaiting your replies , pls :)

chandu

Post by chandu » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:02 pm

i am not sure on this but if u have claimed points on b.com then its always better to submit ur b.com certificates to integrascreen. why to unnecessarily complicate things. if u get enough points by claiming b.com qualification then its ok for u.

i am a newbie. i have gained this knowledge by going thru all the posts in this forum. by the way i am yet to apply for hsmp. so wait till others reply.

chandu
vidya wrote:awaiting your replies , pls :)

prem12

Post by prem12 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:25 pm

Provide as in the original HSMP application.
________
MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX REVIEW