ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form- no acknoledgement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

MN1 form- no acknoledgement

Post by dcsean2001 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:53 am

Hello there,

I applied for my Son's naturalisation (MN1 form) through NCS on 30th of April, its been 2 months now but I haven't received any acknowledgement neither the fees is deducted, I called NCS a week after submitting the application and they gave me a tracking number of royal mail which show the form has been delivered, I called HO couple of weeks back and they said its not normal and asked me to send email to nationalenquirers which I did and its been more then 2 weeks now haven't heard from them as well, not too sure what the hell is home office doing and but its really getting frustrated.

does anyone had similar situation or can advise who else can I contact to get some sort of answer that my son's application is not lost. I am not even sure if I should resubmit as don't want stupid homeoffice to deduct the fees twice.

Many thanks
faisal

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Re: MN1 form- no acknoledgement

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:03 am

Maybe call NCS tomorrow and see if they can give them a call on your behalf. Or if you email them again but in the subject box: For your Immediate Attention . Someone else on this forum did that and got a quick response. Worth a try at least.

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 form- no acknoledgement

Post by dcsean2001 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:25 pm

The fees finally get deducted on 6th July and no acknowledgement letter yet, not too sure why it is so slow for my son's case, I can see other people who posted on this forum got acknowledgement letter almost within couple of weeks after there fees got deducted.

any suggestion gurus what might be causing my application to be this dead slow.

Thanks
Faisal