ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non EEA national- seperated from EEA sponsor

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lomi247
Newly Registered

non EEA national- seperated from EEA sponsor

Post by lomi247 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi,

I am a family member (wife) of an EEA national who has permanent residency UK, I want to apply for permanent residency as a family member of a EEA national. Actually I am seperated from my husband and therefore can not send his passport or national identity card with my PR application. However I can send his PR card and proof of mine and his continuous 5 year stay in the UK. I want to ask you will the Home Office consider my application if I don't send my sponsor's national ID card or passport.

Imshzd

Re: non EEA national- seperated from EEA sponsor

Post by Imshzd » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 pm

lomi247 wrote:Hi,

I am a family member (wife) of an EEA national who has permanent residency UK, I want to apply for permanent residency as a family member of a EEA national. Actually I am seperated from my husband and therefore can not send his passport or national identity card with my PR application. However I can send his PR card and proof of mine and his continuous 5 year stay in the UK. I want to ask you will the Home Office consider my application if I don't send my sponsor's national ID card or passport.
How you get his PR card?