ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

minyoung.b14
Newly Registered

Return of Documents

Post by minyoung.b14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello!!
I have had to ask my MP for the documents to be returned because the HO would not reply or return my documents at all!

I do not understand why they say 10 working days if it doesnt work like that?

Anyways I have emailed my MP and his assistant got back to me and said this :
However, if you email me back authorising that the MP requests these documents on your behalf, we can forward your information onto the Home Office and request that they send your passport and residence card back to you. I must remind you that doing so, however, may affect your application, even so much as it may be withdrawn.

so I said I would like him to requests these documents on my behalf as long as they DO NOT withdraw my application because when the HO asked I ticked NO to my application being withdrawn.

And the MP's assistant requested those documents on my behalf but didnt say whether my application was being withdrawn or not. I am really worried because He did not say anything after that .

Does anyone know if MP request the documents the HO will withdraw my application or not?

I really hope they won't,

please let me know if any of you know thanks

deep_love
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Return of Documents

Post by deep_love » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:20 pm

minyoung.b14 wrote:Hello!!
I have had to ask my MP for the documents to be returned because the HO would not reply or return my documents at all!

I do not understand why they say 10 working days if it doesnt work like that?

Anyways I have emailed my MP and his assistant got back to me and said this :
However, if you email me back authorising that the MP requests these documents on your behalf, we can forward your information onto the Home Office and request that they send your passport and residence card back to you. I must remind you that doing so, however, may affect your application, even so much as it may be withdrawn.

so I said I would like him to requests these documents on my behalf as long as they DO NOT withdraw my application because when the HO asked I ticked NO to my application being withdrawn.

And the MP's assistant requested those documents on my behalf but didnt say whether my application was being withdrawn or not. I am really worried because He did not say anything after that .

Does anyone know if MP request the documents the HO will withdraw my application or not?

I really hope they won't,

please let me know if any of you know thanks

I am really worried now. I have just requested my passport and resident card for the holiday that I have already booked. I have 1 month from now.
Is there anyone that had serious problem with requesting the documents?
Do we have to send our documents back after the holiday?