ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa court hearing details

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahad

Spouse visa court hearing details

Post by fahad » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:48 pm

I would like to know what kind of question they asked in court and is sponsor get any change to defend the case .

what kind of doument and any individual supporting letter is also help like Local MP letter

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:01 am

I have to say that if you are asking questions as basic as that you really do need professional help at the appeal hearing.
John

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:05 am

The questions asked depend entirely on the issues in the appeal.

If it is credibility, the Home Office will ask (cross-examine) on the details of the marriage. It is up to the Appellant, via his representative or sponsor, to give supporting evidence.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.