ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gift deed format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

~J~

Gift deed format

Post by ~J~ » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:06 am

GIFT DEED

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL CONCERNED that the undersigned (Fathers name) son of (grandfathers name), by caste Hindu by occupation --------------------------------at (Fathers workplace) residing at ………………………………………………………Mumbai (the DONOR) do hereby declare and confirm that the donor on the 00th day of (Month) 2007 in consideration of natural love and affection which the DONOR had and bears for (Your Name) daughter of (Fathers name) residing at ……………………………………..Bangalore by caste Hindu ……………………………. by occupation (the DONEE) intended for and actually gave by words of mouth and also expressed himself to give unto and the use of the DONEE freely and voluntarily, absolutely and forever the several properties mentioned in the Schedule below with all beneficial interest therein and delivered possession thereof simultaneously with a view to divest himself of all ownership therein and pass title thereof unto and in favour of and/or otherwise vest them in the DONEE to all intents and purposes AND THAT the DONEE doth hereby declare that the DONEE did at the dame time accept the gift as aforesaid and took into possession and control of the same.

The Schedule above referred to

Serial No. Description Valuation Remarks, if any
1. Cash Rs. 0,00,000 Vide Cheque No. Dated :Drawn on ----------------- Bank-----------------Branch, Mumbai.

IN WITNESS WHEREOFF the parties to these presents have hereunto set and subscribed their respective hands and seals this 0th day of October 2007.

Signed and delivered by the
Within-named DONOR at Bangalore in DONOR
,the presence of :

Executed by the DONEE at Bangalore DONEE
In the presence of :

freetomingle

Re: Help on EC required

Post by freetomingle » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:02 am

Hi,

I have seen you advising others in this forum on EC, Please can you help me with my queries.

My case is a little too complicated and hence I shall start from scratch.

I have received a HSMP approval dated 13 September 2007 and I shall be applying from Entry Clearance from India in December as I am travelling then for my holidays. Given below is my case history which will allow senior members to address my queries better:

I first came to London in January 2005 on a 2 year Working Holiday Visa. I worked for 2 years till December 2006 and had an annual income of £27,000 from 2 jobs (1 full-time as Operations Manager + 1 Part-time in a supermarket).

I returned to London again in Februray 2007 on the expiry of my Working Holiday Visa as a Student and am based here now as a student. Since I have not completed the course I am having to return to India to apply for EC.

Now I am faced with a tricky situation for which I am seeking the assistance of members in this forum:

1) In the document list , they ask for last 6 months' bank statements. Now my issue is that as a student I am allowed to work 20 hours per week and I did work at the supermarket for 12 hours whose salary credit is showing in my account. However, I have also done other jobs outside the stipulated hours where I got paid in cash. Now in bank statements of June, July and August there is credit showing of £1000 each every month. Will the ECO at the High Commmission make an issue out of this. When I will apply in December I will have a bank balance of around £6000. Will this pose to be a problem.

2) I had got the student visa from the BHC, Calcutta to study a MBA at a collge in London. However, since August 2007 I changed the course to ACCA in the same college. Will the BHC again raise this issue.

I shall be grateful if someone could please clarify my queries as soon as possible as I am having sleepless nights trying to understand the intricacies of the EC.

Thanks

~J~ wrote:GIFT DEED

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL CONCERNED that the undersigned (Fathers name) son of (grandfathers name), by caste Hindu by occupation --------------------------------at (Fathers workplace) residing at ………………………………………………………Mumbai (the DONOR) do hereby declare and confirm that the donor on the 00th day of (Month) 2007 in consideration of natural love and affection which the DONOR had and bears for (Your Name) daughter of (Fathers name) residing at ……………………………………..Bangalore by caste Hindu ……………………………. by occupation (the DONEE) intended for and actually gave by words of mouth and also expressed himself to give unto and the use of the DONEE freely and voluntarily, absolutely and forever the several properties mentioned in the Schedule below with all beneficial interest therein and delivered possession thereof simultaneously with a view to divest himself of all ownership therein and pass title thereof unto and in favour of and/or otherwise vest them in the DONEE to all intents and purposes AND THAT the DONEE doth hereby declare that the DONEE did at the dame time accept the gift as aforesaid and took into possession and control of the same.

The Schedule above referred to

Serial No. Description Valuation Remarks, if any
1. Cash Rs. 0,00,000 Vide Cheque No. Dated :Drawn on ----------------- Bank-----------------Branch, Mumbai.

IN WITNESS WHEREOFF the parties to these presents have hereunto set and subscribed their respective hands and seals this 0th day of October 2007.

Signed and delivered by the
Within-named DONOR at Bangalore in DONOR
,the presence of :

Executed by the DONEE at Bangalore DONEE
In the presence of :