ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card not received nearly one month after ILR approval..!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ilr_2015
Newly Registered

BRP card not received nearly one month after ILR approval..!

Post by Ilr_2015 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Hello Seniors
I went to Glasgow PEO on 06/07/2015 and got my ILR visa approved on same day. Its been about 24 Days ..and still I haven’t received BRP card yet. I already sent number of email to BRP delivery people but they keep sending me same response saying its technical issue with BRP and its been passed onto relavent team. But its been nearly one month!!!

I would like you guys to advice me what to do to get my BRP card ..Please advice me…Anyone knows any contact number for BRP delivery team..? Or is there anyway to contact case worker..? Please advice me…

Thanks

Ilr_2015
Newly Registered

Re: BRP card not received nearly one month after ILR approva

Post by Ilr_2015 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:14 pm

Any advice please..any help..am so worried about.. Don't know what to do-where to contact..!!.. Please advice..!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 pm

See Your BRP hasn't arrived

If you have contacted them and they are telling you that there is a technical issue, then please wait patiently!
What will the caseworker do? He/She is not responsible for issuing BRP to the applicant.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Ilr_2015
Newly Registered

Post by Ilr_2015 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:39 pm

sushdmehta wrote:See Your BRP hasn't arrived

If you have contacted them and they are telling you that there is a technical issue, then please wait patiently!
What will the caseworker do? He/She is not responsible for issuing BRP to the applicant.

Thanks you so much for your reply..!! Yeah but only reason I am worried about is people getting their card everyday and why technical issue is my case..!!as it's already one month and don't have contact no to call home office.. Email response am getting from BRP team is looks like standard email doesn't say how long it will take to resolve this technical issue..!!sorry for long message..I was wondering if anyone else facing similar problem..!r!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 pm

If you search the forum you'll find many people facing the same issue.

Unfortunately, there is no Home Office employee on the forum to tell anyone what the technical issues are, whether it affects all applicants or only some, whether BRPs are printed centrally or at many locations, whether Home Office does it or a outsourced vendor does it, whether there is one vendor or multiple, if multiple locations / vendors then whether all vendors are facing this technical issue or just one or couple? etc. etc. etc.

To answer your query - "Where is my BRP" - adequately, one needs answers to all these unknowns!!
Difficult, very!

Hence, the best solution - wait patiently! It will soon be there at your door .....
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Ilr_2015
Newly Registered

Post by Ilr_2015 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Update on BRP card..!!
Received my card 3 days ago on Tuesday..!!

Thank you so much..!!