ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment dates on Payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eclairs

Payment dates on Payslips

Post by eclairs » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:26 am

Hello,

I am self employed through my own limited company and planning to apply for my ILR in few days time and noticed a small issue with my payslips.

The payment date printed on some of my payslips is different from the actual date of my salary credit to my bank account.

The amounts are clearly shown in the Business bank and Personal bank account statements and they match against payslip amounts, but just wondering if it is going to be a problem if the case worker checks payment dates against bank transactions.

I can request my accountant to re-issue payslips with exact dates, but just wondering if it is really a problem or not...

I would really appreciate if someone can advise.

Thanks

Chase53

Re: Payment dates on Payslips

Post by Chase53 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:16 am

CW wouldn't refuse you even if you submit the payslips with mismatching dates but they might call your token number and ask for more details on that (assuming that you go for same day appointment). It would unnecessarily delays your result.

Payslips are just the print outs given by accountant so I would suggest get the new ones with updated remittance dates. It will not only ensure your application goes through smoothly but also gives you peace of mind.

eclairs

Post by eclairs » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks Chase53, I'll get them re-printed.

Yes, I am going for a premium appointment later this week.... Thanks

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi Eclairs,

Do not worry much about the dates. But do make sure the amounts match till the last penny. I know some one who had issues due to the bank rounding off amounts. Although he was given one week time to rectify it with the bank and finally ILR granted later.

My experience: My salary slips always have a date of last working day of the month. However salary credit date on statement is always 1 or 2 days later. I did not face any issue with this. As long as amounts match you should be okay.

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

eclairs wrote:Hello,

I am self employed through my own limited company and planning to apply for my ILR in few days time and noticed a small issue with my payslips.

The payment date printed on some of my payslips is different from the actual date of my salary credit to my bank account.

The amounts are clearly shown in the Business bank and Personal bank account statements and they match against payslip amounts, but just wondering if it is going to be a problem if the case worker checks payment dates against bank transactions.

I can request my accountant to re-issue payslips with exact dates, but just wondering if it is really a problem or not...

I would really appreciate if someone can advise.

Thanks
For almost 6 years my payslips had the last date of the month but my salary was transferred on 15th every month. I never had a problem with them on several visa applications.

HSPM Extension, PR & my Wife's spouse application.

eclairs

Post by eclairs » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Thanks navodwickra...