ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non EEA family members: Aplications before April 2015

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roggxavs
Newly Registered

non EEA family members: Aplications before April 2015

Post by roggxavs » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:58 am

Changes are being made to the way in which biometric information, including fingerprints and facial images, are being managed from 6 April 2015.

The new rules will mean that anyone registering or naturalising as a British Citizen will need to provide their biometrics as part of their application. Non-EEA nationals applying for a residence card, derivative residence card or permanent residence card will also need to submit their biometrics
culled fro gov.uk

OKay, what happens to applications before this date that have not yet been decided?

Do they get the old vignette affixed to their passport or requested to submit their biometric information? if the latter is the case, how long additional timeline

Has anyone who applied for RC/PR before April 2015 but received the document after this date? if so in what format was the document - vignette on passport or biometric card.

I appled for PR before April 2015 and still waiting, i do not how my application will be affected, importantly how much waiting time will be added due to request of bio info