ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain fee deduction

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nonny123
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain fee deduction

Post by nonny123 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi

I need advise please I sent my application for Indefinite leave to remain on the 18.07.15. On the 23.07 15 Received an acknowledgement via email with my case ID stating my application has been received and it's being considered and that it may take up to 6 months. My question is how long will it take for home office to deduct the fee as up till now no money has been taken off my account. With previous visas I have had ...the money has been deducted off my account before receiving the acknowledgment letter.

Thank you

navodwickra

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain fee deduction

Post by navodwickra » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:24 pm

nonny123 wrote:Hi

I need advise please I sent my application for Indefinite leave to remain on the 18.07.15. On the 23.07 15 Received an acknowledgement via email with my case ID stating my application has been received and it's being considered and that it may take up to 6 months. My question is how long will it take for home office to deduct the fee as up till now no money has been taken off my account. With previous visas I have had ...the money has been deducted off my account before receiving the acknowledgment letter.

Thank you
Normally with in couple of weeks but no one can guarantee that.