ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Difference of Name of college in Marksheets and Degree ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sukhdeep

Difference of Name of college in Marksheets and Degree ?

Post by Sukhdeep » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:22 am

Hi friends

I want to apply for the HSMP. However there is a small hitch.
The college from which I did my graduation, got its name changed. So currently all my transcripts/ Mark sheets have the older name on them, however the degree for the same, has the New Name of the college on it. ( The University name though remains same on both of them ) :)

In this case what document should I submit to prove that both the names are of the same college?
From whom should I get the document made, College authorities or University office? Wht is the exact procedure ?

Plz if anyone has any format for the same, plz do post it . I would be very grateful.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:48 am

For your application, you should be submitting:
- Degree certificate
- Letter from your university stating it was taught in English

so I wouldn't think the marksheets or transcripts are relevant anyway.

chandu

Re: Difference of Name of college in Marksheets and Degree ?

Post by chandu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:51 am

when did u finish ur degree? if it is 12 months back then there is no need to submit ur individual mark sheets. u have to submit ur convocation/degree certificate, ur consolidated marks memo, and ur provisional certificate only. i think there will be no changes in the college names on these three certificates!

dont make ur case complicated by providing all the individual marks sheets since u will have the semester wise marks in ur consolidated memo.

cheers
Sukhdeep wrote:Hi friends

I want to apply for the HSMP. However there is a small hitch.
The college from which I did my graduation, got its name changed. So currently all my transcripts/ Mark sheets have the older name on them, however the degree for the same, has the New Name of the college on it. ( The University name though remains same on both of them ) :)

In this case what document should I submit to prove that both the names are of the same college?
From whom should I get the document made, College authorities or University office? Wht is the exact procedure ?

Plz if anyone has any format for the same, plz do post it . I would be very grateful.

prem12

Post by prem12 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:36 pm

chandu wrote:when did u finish ur degree? if it is 12 months back then there is no need to submit ur individual mark sheets.
What is this rule? Where did you find it?
________
Design host
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prem12

Post by prem12 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello People,]

Is this what Chandu says is true?
________
Buy bubblers
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chandu

Post by chandu » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:14 am

there is no need to submit any semester wise mark sheets irrespective of the date of ur degree. i am sure abt that.

sorry for giving wrong info. anyways now that there is no need to submit any individual memos, ur work has become more easier, go ahead with ur application.

ALL THE BEST.

cheers
prem12 wrote:Hello People,]

Is this what Chandu says is true?

Sukhdeep

Post by Sukhdeep » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:35 am

thanks a lot friends for this information...