ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application Croydon PEO on the 10th Aug - help with docs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

splitbrainexperiment
Newly Registered

ILR application Croydon PEO on the 10th Aug - help with docs

Post by splitbrainexperiment » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi Gurus,

I am needing your help once again. My appointment for ILR application is finally in less than a week's time. I just want to make sure the documents I will be bringing would suffice. Please tell me if I lack something!

I am applying for ILR under Tier 2 General Migrant (5 years). I arrived here on the 4th of September 2010 under Tier 2 General Migrant Visa. I've worked with my previous employer until 2014 and moved to another employer after (and have been with them since).

Docs prepared:

1. Application Form (Set O) 1 copy
2. Application Payment Sheet 1 copy
3. Appointment Confirmation 1 copy
4. Current BRP and photocopy
5. Current Passport and photocopy plus Old passport (with first leave to remain) and photocopy PLUS photocopy of all pages with stamps
6. Life in the UK test and photocopy
7. IELTS (old exam used for first leave to remain) and photocopy
8. Letter of employment from current employer and previous employer and photocopies of both. (My present employer didn't really state the annual leave entitlement I have but it's the same number of weeks as my previous employer. And both didn't really put the SOC code of my profession, it's just 'appropriate for the codes of practice of the profession' that they wrote on it.-Are these alright?)
9. Death certificate of my brother and photocopy (I went home for over a month to be with family -but this was paid leave anyway)
10. Payslips for the last 12 months and photocopies
11. Bank statements for the last 12 months and photocopies
13. Payslips/bank statements (whichever is available) for the corresponding months I was out of the UK (146days or less)
14. P60's for the last 5 years and photocopies
15. 2 photos

That's it. The (set O) form contains in it the days of absences outside the UK. Would I still need a personal statement explaining my absences? Or would this be enough?

Also in the form, they asked for a birth certificate and a certificate showing that my curriculum is in English. Would this be applicable to me? I was educated outside the UK but passed the IELTS before I was granted my first leave to remain (which I have attached to the application).

Do I need to photocopy the application (set O) form as well?

I've paid premium service (£1900). Does that include the biometrics? Or do I have to pay extra for that when I get there? Any other fees I should be expecting to pay?

I'm starting to get nervous as the day gets closer.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks ever so much.

Albert :)

mjm9691

Re: ILR application Croydon PEO on the 10th Aug - help with

Post by mjm9691 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:28 am

They must put SOC code and the new employer must state that you will be required to work for them in future as well. Make photocopies of everything, that is one original set and one photocopy set. Submit an absence letter from your end as well stating everything.