ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New job offer, spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navodwickra

New job offer, spouse visa

Post by navodwickra » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi All,

In a nutshell I've been working for the same employer for more than a year now and I've got a job offer from a previous employer. Now if I take that job I may well end up with three payslips for my wife's spouse extension application.

So in this case can I show three payslips from the new job and three from my old job. Both jobs pay more than 35K.
If I can what would I need from my old place? payslips are enough (along with bank statements)?

Kind regards
Navod

SoHopeful

Re: New job offer, spouse visa

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:28 am

You need to have a worked with the new employer for at least six months to use Cat A or if you would have earned 18,600 so far with those six payslips from both jobs you can use Cat B.

I'm not sure if you need an employment letter from the previous employer - my suggestion would be to try to obtain one anyway.

navodwickra

Re: New job offer, spouse visa

Post by navodwickra » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:17 am

SoHopeful wrote:You need to have a worked with the new employer for at least six months to use Cat A or if you would have earned 18,600 so far with those six payslips from both jobs you can use Cat B.

I'm not sure if you need an employment letter from the previous employer - my suggestion would be to try to obtain one anyway.
Thanks a lot for this, so I need 6 payslips (from both employers) which would add up to 18,600 or just 6 payslips form the same employer given the yearly salary is over 18,600.

edit: I think I'll go with B because if I add up 6 payslips (2 from new 4 from old) it will go over 18,600 :)