ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bellan
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Bellan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Mileman wrote:
Bellan wrote:Hi everyone!

First time poster here :)

I'm an 11th April applicant- anyone else in mid April?!

Just wanted to say that I have re-entered the UK with my EEA spouse with a marriage certificate and CoA twice! Its ddefinately possible it just takes longer!

Bellan, excellent info, lots of folks here have that question.

Did you have a copy of the certificate or the original?

Nach, you may need to ask for all of your documents back!

Hi again!

What i did was this-

I made a little folder with my passport, my husbands passport, my CoA, proof of address (council tax, bank statements) and my husbands last 3 months of pay slips

When it was my turn to enter, we went to the EEA line and my husband went first. I handed over my passport and said 'when you're ready I have a few documents for you'. When they were finished scanning I said 'I have applied for a residence card a number of months ago and that application is still pending. Here is my Coa, marriage certificate etc'

Both times were completely fine! They asked a few questions bur all in all only took 5 mins more than normal

Dirk

Post by Dirk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Mileman wrote:
Dirk wrote:COA arrived today along with passport in a 2nd class signed for envelope. Exactly 15 working days after biometric enrollment.
Dirk, when was the COA dated?
Dated 3rd August. Contained right to work.

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Bellan wrote:
Mileman wrote:
Bellan wrote:Hi everyone!

First time poster here :)

I'm an 11th April applicant- anyone else in mid April?!

Just wanted to say that I have re-entered the UK with my EEA spouse with a marriage certificate and CoA twice! Its ddefinately possible it just takes longer!

Bellan, excellent info, lots of folks here have that question.

Did you have a copy of the certificate or the original?

Nach, you may need to ask for all of your documents back!

Hi again!

What i did was this-

I made a little folder with my passport, my husbands passport, my CoA, proof of address (council tax, bank statements) and my husbands last 3 months of pay slips

When it was my turn to enter, we went to the EEA line and my husband went first. I handed over my passport and said 'when you're ready I have a few documents for you'. When they were finished scanning I said 'I have applied for a residence card a number of months ago and that application is still pending. Here is my Coa, marriage certificate etc'

Both times were completely fine! They asked a few questions bur all in all only took 5 mins more than normal
Hi Bellan
Brilliant info, I was curious about it. Can you tell me did you fly or you came by train?
How you have your marriage certificate with you? Havent you sent it to HO within application?
I am April applicant, I have sent at aprill 11th, but it turned back to me due to wrong payment fee, So I resubmitted at april 23rd.
When you got your COA?

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Mileman wrote:
gdevkota wrote:Any released for march applicants.

So far RC022015 , lyk13 & Toraqa got theirs from March applications.

I believe the latest COA date was Toraqa who had 20.03 COA.

MY COA iz dated also in 31 march. We should to hear from now. I have to travel by next week,ohhhhhhhh!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:09 pm

gdevkota wrote:
Mileman wrote:
gdevkota wrote:Any released for march applicants.

So far RC022015 , lyk13 & Toraqa got theirs from March applications.

I believe the latest COA date was Toraqa who had 20.03 COA.

MY COA iz dated also in 31 march. We should to hear from now. I have to travel by next week,ohhhhhhhh!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We shoould...I think I will hug the mailman when it arrives....
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

Bellan
Newly Registered

Post by Bellan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Bilirserdar- I received my CoA about a month later (10th of may) and I requested my marriage certificate and passport back straight away. I flew both times! Though that being said as I'm Australian I'm visa free so it was easy to board on the way to the UK

hsahyouni
Newly Registered

Post by hsahyouni » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey guys,
I have been following this topic for a while since I have also applied for an EEA(FM), as a spouse of EU national. I am still waiting for the RC and hoping to receive it by the end of this week or by next week. Here's my timeline:

Application sent: 13/03
Received by HO: 16/03
Acknowledgement: 17/03 (delivered on 21/03)
COA w/ right to work: 21/03 (delivered 27/03)
RC: Pending

UKBA...ARRG
Newly Registered

Post by UKBA...ARRG » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Dirk wrote:
Mileman wrote:
Dirk wrote:COA arrived today along with passport in a 2nd class signed for envelope. Exactly 15 working days after biometric enrollment.
Dirk, when was the COA dated?
Dated 3rd August. Contained right to work.
Submitted around the same time and its already 20 working days without a COA and counting for myself!

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm glad to hear you got your COA Dirk. It brings hope to us waiting here. I hope we get ours within the week.

Dirk

Post by Dirk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:15 pm

aurora77 wrote:I'm glad to hear you got your COA Dirk. It brings hope to us waiting here. I hope we get ours within the week.
I don't know if it was related but we did send an email to the nweuro email address on Friday requesting one. I know this is supposed to be for replacements however the guy on the phone suggested it. Could be coincidence.

Blinxy
Mood:
Senegal

Post by Blinxy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi I applied 5 days after toraqa got COA around the 25/26 of march. I''ll let you know if I have a good News this week!

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:20 pm

I also sent them an email yesterday after I called UKVI statingstating the urgency of a COA. I wish I called/emailed them sooner.

Vicky-Vika
Newly Registered

Post by Vicky-Vika » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:50 pm

hsahyouni wrote:Hey guys,
I have been following this topic for a while since I have also applied for an EEA(FM), as a spouse of EU national. I am still waiting for the RC and hoping to receive it by the end of this week or by next week. Here's my timeline:

Hi,
I am also March Club, I know some from March club got their RC : )
Most of others are still waiting....( Mileman, me, & ....)
Share my timeline again as below:

My EEA RC ( FM) application as below timeline:
14th Mar: Sent out Application
18th Mar: Received confirmation letter from HO about application
23rd Mar: HO Issued COA with right to work
5th Aug.: Waiting for RC

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Vicky-Vika wrote:
hsahyouni wrote:Hey guys,

Hi,
I am also March Club, I know some from March club got their RC : )
Most of others are still waiting....( Mileman, me, & ....)
Share my timeline again as below:

My EEA RC ( FM) application as below timeline:
14th Mar: Sent out Application
18th Mar: Received confirmation letter from HO about application
23rd Mar: HO Issued COA with right to work
5th Aug.: Waiting for RC
Viki, hsayouni,

Can you share a bit more about your applications? married/unmarried, nationalities...

whatever you guys feel comfortable sharing, just to make sure we all have it as a reference.

my info is on my signature in case you find it relevant!

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello guys,
Just a quick update, we have received the COA last Wednesday the 29th of July !!
Hopefully the rc will come next month
:D (yn)
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 pm

chriskv1 wrote:Hi guys ,
Saw this petition online , First of its kind to get published for votes.
Sign it if you think it's worth it :)

Stop targeting EEA Family members :

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105138
thanks chris ,
PLEASE GUYS SIGN THIS , WE HAVE TO CHANGE HOW THE HO TREAT US !!! WE DESERVE BETTER !!

kristo

Post by kristo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:58 am

Hello guys,

Application sent : 17/07/2015
HO received : 20/07/2015
Biometrics and CoA with no right to work : 27/07/2015 (dated 23/07/2015). reason is insufficient proove of spouse exercising treaty rights. with no right of appeal to reconsider my CoA regardless of what documents i submit.
Application withdrawn : 27/07/2015. got an email from HO that the sent back my documents on 31/07/2015, and application fee. still waiting for the documents to arrive

So now i have my spouse 3weeks payslips and letter from employer, but the little problem is that my spouse employer send payslips on email address. Is there anyone who have sent PAYSLIPS printed from email? Is it Okay to send the electronic printed payslips?

Thanks

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:58 am

kristo wrote:Hello guys,

Biometrics and CoA with no right to work : 27/07/2015 (dated 23/07/2015). reason is insufficient proove of spouse exercising treaty rights. with no right of appeal to reconsider my CoA regardless of what documents i submit.
Application withdrawn : 27/07/2015. got an email from HO that the sent back my documents on 31/07/2015, and application fee. still waiting for the documents to arrive

So now i have my spouse 3weeks payslips and letter from employer, but the little problem is that my spouse employer send payslips on email address. Is there anyone who have sent PAYSLIPS printed from email? Is it Okay to send the electronic printed payslips?

Thanks
Kristo, it is quite standard nowadays for companies to send the payslips over email.

Does she have to print a copy and return it signed to HR? That´s the way it worked back home, not sure if that is the standard here.

If there is no need to return anything signed, just print them out and send a note explaining how the process works and why they are print outs.

kristo

Post by kristo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:05 am

Mileman wrote:

Thanks
Kristo, it is quite standard nowadays for companies to send the payslips over email.

Does she have to print a copy and return it signed to HR? That´s the way it worked back home, not sure if that is the standard here.

If there is no need to return anything signed, just print them out and send a note explaining how the process works and why they are print outs.

Thanks mileman, i think i will print it out and add a note explaining why is print out.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:19 am

kristo wrote:
Mileman wrote:

Thanks

Thanks mileman, i think i will print it out and add a note explaining why is print out.
I´m sure as long as they see her name on the slips you will be fine.

Good thing you received the COA that quick, at least you were able to re-submit quicker than other that get their "no" after a few months.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 am

So we have so far for March:

. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03
. Gdevkota & Myself - COA 31.03

I think it will be a good week if at least one of the first three get good news before tomorrow end of day.

Fingers crossed!

Ioana27
Newly Registered

Post by Ioana27 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 am

Mileman wrote:So we have so far for March:

. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03

I think it will be a good week if at least one of the first three get good news before tomorrow end of day.

Fingers crossed!
Hi Mileman... there's also us with COA 11.03 :)

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:26 am

Ioana27 wrote:
Mileman wrote:So we have so far for March:

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03

Fingers crossed!
Hi Mileman... there's also us with COA 11.03 :)

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:14 am

Thanks
Hello Kristo we have had the same issue, if you just print them out they will bee considered as copies which will be refused... you have to stamp and sign them by your employer!
At least thats what we did and it worked.
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

lyztge

Post by lyztge » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:27 am

aurora77 wrote:I'm glad to hear you got your COA Dirk. It brings hope to us waiting here. I hope we get ours within the week.
Application sent: 07.07
Received in HO: 09.07
Payment deduction: 10.07 (13.07 another date shown on my online banking)
Biometrics letter: 14.07 (letter dated); 17.07 (letter arrived and biometrics enrolled)
COA w/right to work: waiting......
Applied as: EEA Citizen spouse >4 years

21 days it is, still nothing, I'd rather prefer they gave a more accurate date.