ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 pm

sheikh31040 wrote:
sheikh31040 wrote:Hi Az7980

I applied roughly same time as you ( biometrics on 26 in lahore and received in islamabad on 27/5/15), i emailed them 2 days ago and i received an email saying that my application has not yet been assessed by ECO.

Can you advice me on anything you did different , i.e did you escalate ( when/ and how many times)

Jzk
Nope nothing on June yet but may are going by really fast, inshallah u should hear in August
Anyone help me.Husband is self employed. Income generated is all cash. He puts money in account on weekly basis. But most of the expenses are paid in cash which will not show on bank statement. Should husband explain these details on application?[/quote]
Still waiting please sis answer me[/quote]

i am sorry i do not have knowledge regarding your question .....i would not wish to comment on anything i am not hundred percent sure about.

i hope you understand[/quote]

Like sheikh31040 said I'm also not 100% sure but to my knowledge and my opinion I would say self employed people don't have payslips so obviously they can't show it that way but I would just explain to Eco what u have told us and hope for he best, but do get legal advice and also r u not on a appeal??
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

rizwan2015

Post by rizwan2015 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:@sajj79

First time I applied cat a and d...I was refused because my savings were too less... I wasn't very aware of the whole rules etc so left it to the lawyer and it didn't work out

2nd time I applied under cat a and d again..this time I was refused because of a bank statement I should have submitted a more recent one than the oldest one so I have appealed and appeal has been acknowledged so just waiting for review date now inshallah..I have changed lawyers too this one is much more trust worthy and knows what his doing and he is very confident it will be turned over as it is just a tiny error... Inshallah Allah knows best
How much do u need to have in the bank for CAT A ?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:55 pm

rizwan2015 wrote:

First time I applied cat a and d...I was refused because my savings were too less... I wasn't very aware of the whole rules etc so left it to the lawyer and it didn't work out

2nd time I applied under cat a and d again..this time I was refused because of a bank statement I should have submitted a more recent one than the oldest one so I have appealed and appeal has been acknowledged so just waiting for review date now inshallah..I have changed lawyers too this one is much more trust worthy and knows what his doing and he is very confident it will be turned over as it is just a tiny error... Inshallah Allah knows best
If u apply just cat a then nothing at all but it would be wise not to be overdrawn and have something left in the bank

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:31 am

Yes probably there whites and their professional and foreigners and live a high standard life ie drink in hotels privately and have sort after accommodation to live in and on a really decent salaries

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 am

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:Yes probably there whites and their professional and foreigners and live a high standard life ie drink in hotels privately and have sort after accommodation to live in and on a really decent salaries

salaam to All Muslim Brothers And Sisters

Please suggest me what i need to do,my application is processed on 30th july,i was asked them they told this, but still not received any email from ukvisla or from gerry call and sms,i seen yesterday mostly ppl got passport from VAC,who application processed even 3rd august.
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:29 am

A question that is always asked over and over 
When you've requested a update yourself and are told application is processed (email from ukvi enquiry) don't expect the passport to magically land at the vac the next day ...
The 2 scenarios are that either wait for a processed email from BHC itself and put your hopes up for a collection thereafter or wait to hear direct from the VAC for collection as has happened many times. (Bypassed processed email scenario)

The ukvi only track the status and doesn't necessarily mean that a processed update means the passport has left the BHC as in some cases it take days or even weeks. Hope this answers alot of people's questions.
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:50 am

With the hanging about and the types of replies and the whole email us back with doesn't fit the British gora thingy I mean things in UK work well and very much straight forward and not backwards like how we gets these replies from bhc part of me thinks it's just utter nonsense and surely the checks are very strict and very accurate and hence it takes up so much time to gather all the info and it has to match with the docs we send and the fees involved well at least we should be entitled to a more comfortable and more positive feedback ie an email that clearly states our application position

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 am

sajjaduk wrote:A question that is always asked over and over 
When you've requested a update yourself and are told application is processed (email from ukvi enquiry) don't expect the passport to magically land at the vac the next day ...
The 2 scenarios are that either wait for a processed email from BHC itself and put your hopes up for a collection thereafter or wait to hear direct from the VAC for collection as has happened many times. (Bypassed processed email scenario)

The ukvi only track the status and doesn't necessarily mean that a processed update means the passport has left the BHC as in some cases it take days or even weeks. Hope this answers alot of people's questions.
Having read that so many of us will snap back to reality.

rizwan2015

Post by rizwan2015 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:35 am

Aleena97 wrote:I think the ECO are goray I'm damn sure.
The probably have some pakistani ECO but tbh a pakistani person is more likely to approve a visa ....because ppl do go that extra mile for their own ppl...Thats my theory lol and obviously BHC want less people coming in to the UK!
Ok thanks Aleena97

rizwan2015

Re: Spouse Visa Application Mirpur - Pakistan (Timeline Only

Post by rizwan2015 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:39 am

saifchoudry1 wrote:
rizwan2015 wrote:Hi saifchoudry its rizwan2015. 
Can u let me no if u hav any news for ur self. As this will be helpful for me also i submitted my spouse doc 24 june 2015. Thanks

quote="saifchoudry1"]Visa Timeline
Married: 29/01/15
Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ Mirpur: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 16/06/15
Waiting...
Processed Email From UKVI:
RFC:
Salaam Rizwan, Havn't Heard anything back yet,judging of the timelines on this form the standard time is 10 to 11 weeks, i havn't tried to contact them yet to request an update as thought i would just wait until the standard time frame has passed. will be 8 weeks in 2 days since biometrics.[/quote]

yes it looks like we will have to wait 10 to 12 weeks. Ur right

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 am

Az7980 wrote:
The probably have some pakistani ECO but tbh a pakistani person is more likely to approve a visa ....because ppl do go that extra mile for their own ppl...Thats my theory lol and obviously BHC want less people coming in to the UK!

Aleena did you get those processed and concluded emails from ukvi or BHC?
Guys got the processed email from BHC. Inshallah the wait won't be to long now.

rizwan2015

Post by rizwan2015 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:47 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
rizwan2015 wrote:

If u apply just cat a then nothing at all but it would be wise not to be overdrawn and have something left in the bank
Yep I do have money in the bank.
Just wasn't sure that if u needed a certain amount.
Ok thanks

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:49 am

Az7980 wrote:
Az7980 wrote:

Okay got it. Sorry read it clearly now
But do you think if we do get the visa then all this delay will cut in to our 30 day to travel period considering if they give the visa from the day when the "application has bIt must have cost them grands to give them out. een processed and a decision has been made"
I'm sure it will. The visa is valid from the date it's stamped. It's a bit shit because the Fiance Visa is only for 6 months and then you got to get married within that time and make another Application to settle in the country.

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:52 am

Aleena97 wrote:
Az7980 wrote:

Full 12 weeks. Anyway best of luck

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:32 am

Aleena97 wrote:
Az7980 wrote:

Congrats...best of luck... mine was processed 31st also..in sha Allah ill hear today aswell
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

[/quote]

Nope nothing on June yet but may are going by really fast, inshallah u should hear in August[/quote]Anyone help me.Husband is self employed. Income generated is all cash. He puts money in account on weekly basis. But most of the expenses are paid in cash which will not show on bank statement. Should husband explain these details on application?[/quote]

I think he will need to put all his income into a bank account. I think I remember reading on this forum or another about someone getting a rejection because they didn't deposit it all. I assume he can still spend it once it is depositied but they need evidence to show it is. I may be wrong.

If you can't research this on your own I suggest you seek some advice from someone more experienced in the self employed route.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:18 am

zoopla wrote:
Nope nothing on June yet but may are going by really fast, inshallah u should hear in August[/quote]Anyone help me.Husband is self employed. Income generated is all cash. He puts money in account on weekly basis. But most of the expenses are paid in cash which will not show on bank statement. Should husband explain these details on application?[/quote]

I think he will need to put all his income into a bank account. I think I remember reading on this forum or another about someone getting a rejection because they didn't deposit it all. I assume he can still spend it once it is depositied but they need evidence to show it is. I may be wrong.

If you can't research this on your own I suggest you seek some advice from someone more experienced in the self employed route.[/quote]

Yes but his self employed

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Worried about review

Post by Worried about review » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
sheikh31040 wrote:
sheikh31040 wrote:Hi Az7980

I applied roughly same time as you ( biometrics on 26 in lahore and received in islamabad on 27/5/15), i emailed them 2 days ago and i received an email saying that my application has not yet been assessed by ECO.

Can you advice me on anything you did different , i.e did you escalate ( when/ and how many times)

Jzk
Nope nothing on June yet but may are going by really fast, inshallah u should hear in August
Anyone help me.Husband is self employed. Income generated is all cash. He puts money in account on weekly basis. But most of the expenses are paid in cash which will not show on bank statement. Should husband explain these details on application?
Still waiting please sis answer me[/quote]

i am sorry i do not have knowledge regarding your question .....i would not wish to comment on anything i am not hundred percent sure about.

i hope you understand[/quote]

Like sheikh31040 said I'm also not 100% sure but to my knowledge and my opinion I would say self employed people don't have payslips so obviously they can't show it that way but I would just explain to Eco what u have told us and hope for he best, but do get legal advice and also r u not on a appeal??[/quote]
Still on appeal but planning for reapply that's y asking questions bcoz solicter doesn't give us proper info
3rd application
Online application :09 September 2016
Biomatric :12September
documents sent :14 September
Recieved online application confirmation email:16 September
Waiting patiently ,may Allah give me visa this time

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 am

@worriedaboutreview

Why r u planning to reapply???

And change solicitor's then

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Waqas_137
Newly Registered

Post by Waqas_137 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:43 am

Salam to everyone. I am new to this forum i have applied for spouse visa on 09/06/2015. I have email to UKvi for two times one on 24/07/2015 and today 06/07/2015 and they send the same reply as below. I have double check my info is correct then after 9 weeks why they didn't have any update?

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWF********* and date of birth
30/01/19**) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because the details that you have provided above are incorrect.

If it is the former you may contact us at a later stage once our records
have been updated. We will be happy to give you the current status of your
application. If the information provided is incorrect then please provide
the 9-digit GWF number and the date of birth of the applicant.
Alternatively, once the process has been completed and a decision has been
made the visa application centre will be in contact as per process.

stillwaiting123
    Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:44 am

Waqas_137 wrote:Salam to everyone. I am new to this forum i have applied for spouse visa on 09/06/2015. I have email to UKvi for two times one on 24/07/2015 and today 06/07/2015 and they send the same reply as below. I have double check my info is correct then after 9 weeks why they didn't have any update?

This means it's moving on to the next stage

3rd App:
      Alhamdulilah

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:52 am

Waqas
      As per my knowledge,this means your application is on ECO desk as soon as he will complete his basic checks he will update status on system .
      Sometime they only update once they complete case and make decision.
      I would suggest you to esclate the case in order to get latest stage.normaly after 7 weeks basic checks get completed.
      Good luck
      Visa Timeline
      Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
      Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
      Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
      Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
      Update 12 August --application in progress.

stillwaiting123
      Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:55 am

hi just wanted to say something

people who are writing " i asked for a update and they replied with this"

"further inquiry, further checks,no updates, initial checks are being conducted, in a queue to be seen by Eco"

these all actually mean nothing in my opinion, these are just automated messages sent at certain stages of application e.g when i applied first time i asked for a update they said further checks and then literally 1 hour later hubby got a text to come and collect.

the only things that mean anything are the following...

- if u get an email from them by themselves without u asking for an updating stating application has been delayed or if they need further documents
      - if they send u a text/email saying its processed, that means wait for an email/text saying ready for collection
      - and finally a collection email/text

(p.s u will only get text if u paid the extra 200pkr for this service)

im not saying don't ask for updates but it is pretty useless unless u phone and this like £1.50 per min...
      my best advice would be to be patient yes it is hard but your application is not the only one, follow this forum and u will have an idea of where they have got up to :)

and once u have processed email don't keep saying what shall i do because all u can do is WAIT,

and lastly good-luck and inshallah everyone is reunited with spouses sooner rather than later :wink:

3rd App:
      Alhamdulilah

Az7980
      Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
      Waqas_137 wrote:Salam to everyone. I am new to this forum i have applied for spouse visa on 09/06/2015. I have email to UKvi for two times one on 24/07/2015 and today 06/07/2015 and they send the same reply as below. I have double check my info is correct then after 9 weeks why they didn't have any update?

This means it's moving on to the next stage
        Yes stillwaiting123 is right because i also got this reply once amd then i messaged them a week later and they said mine was in progress so nothing to worry about

Waqas_137
        Newly Registered

Post by Waqas_137 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 am

tehmina wrote:Waqas
        As per my knowledge,this means your application is on ECO desk as soon as he will complete his basic checks he will update status on system .
        Sometime they only update once they complete case and make decision.
        I would suggest you to esclate the case in order to get latest stage.normaly after 7 weeks basic checks get completed.
        Good luck
        Can you plz explain what is esclate and how we can do this?