ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wait time after Caution.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ra_one_2011

wait time after Caution.

Post by ra_one_2011 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 am

hello Experts,
I had a Prourator Fiscal Caution from Inverness officer in sep 2012, three years of that caution will be up on 01/09/2015 (three years since the date procurator fiscal sent me later in 2012), should I wait few days or apply for my naturalization within few days after this date?

I am under the impression that case workers would reject the application if I apply within three years of any kind of caution, so I waited for three years to be up even though I was eligible for Naturalization for past year or so.

Am I right to apply for Naturalization any time after 3 years since the caution received or I should wait few more days/Months?

Many thanks for you advise.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: wait time after Caution.

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!