ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mileman
Argentina

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:03 pm

alex1128 wrote:
kristo wrote:Hello guys,

Application sent : 17/07/2015
HO received : 20/07/2015
Biometrics and CoA with no right to work : 27/07/2015 (dated 23/07/2015). reason is insufficient proove of spouse exercising treaty rights. with no right of appeal to reconsider my CoA regardless of what documents i submit.
Application withdrawn : 27/07/2015. got an email from HO that the sent back my documents on 31/07/2015, and application fee. still waiting for the documents to arrive

So now i have my spouse 3weeks payslips and letter from employer, but the little problem is that my spouse employer send payslips on email address. Is there anyone who have sent PAYSLIPS printed from email? Is it Okay to send the electronic printed payslips?

Thanks
Hello Kristo we have had the same issue, if you just print them out they will bee considered as copies which will be refused... you have to stamp and sign them by your employer!
At least thats what we did and it worked.

Alex, great info!!
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

kristo

Post by kristo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:26 pm

alex1128 wrote:

Biometrics and CoA with no right to work : 27/07/2015 (dated 23/07/2015). reason is insufficient proove of spouse exercising treaty rights. with no right of appeal to reconsider my CoA regardless of what documents i submit.
Application withdrawn : 27/07/2015. got an email from HO that the sent back my documents on 31/07/2015, and application fee. still waiting for the documents to arrive

So now i have my spouse 3weeks payslips and letter from employer, but the little problem is that my spouse employer send payslips on email address. Is there anyone who have sent PAYSLIPS printed from email? Is it Okay to send the electronic printed payslips?

Thanks
Hello Kristo we have had the same issue, if you just print them out they will bee considered as copies which will be refused... you have to stamp and sign them by your employer!
Thank you so much Alex, i really appreciate, i will do exactly just that but the problem is my wife employer dont have stamp, but he can write his name and sign.
Thanks once more

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Forgot a few I think:

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. raf7 - COA 19.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03
. Ukstorm1 29.03
. Gdevkota & Myself - COA 31.03

Bellan
Newly Registered

Post by Bellan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:56 pm

kristo wrote:
alex1128 wrote:

Thanks
Thank you so much Alex, i really appreciate, i will do exactly just that but the problem is my wife employer dont have stamp, but he can write his name and sign.
Thanks once more
Oh nooo! I didn't think to do this! I just sent his printed payslips straight from email. Uh-ohhh! :(

raf7

Post by raf7 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:03 pm

thanks for adding me mileman. My application date is 19.03 and COA date is 28.03. So I have amended the list accordingly

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03
. Raf7 - COA 28.03
. Ukstorm1 29.03
. Gdevkota & Myself - COA 31.03

kristo

Post by kristo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Bellan wrote:
alex1128 wrote:

Thanks
Thanks once more
Oh nooo! I didn't think to do this! I just sent his printed payslips straight from email. Uh-ohhh! :([/quote]

Bellan, dont worry much, is still 50/50, because my wife called them on monday a lady picked and the told her, i can summit the printed slip that is acceptable and i called them today again to confirm the guy who picked told me is unacceptable because is photocopy. So i think it really depends on who will consider your case. Just pray and hope for the best. best of luck.

sandeshk

Post by sandeshk » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Hey

Im Non EU family member of EEA National. We will be applying for my resident card.

If anyone can please help me with the letter format for covering letter.

Will be a great help.
Thanks

kristo

Post by kristo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 pm

sandeshk wrote:Hey

Im Non EU family member of EEA National. We will be applying for my resident card.

If anyone can please help me with the letter format for covering letter.

Will be a great help.
Thanks
hi, maybe you can be more specific, covering letter for what?

Bellan
Newly Registered

Post by Bellan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Oh nooo! I didn't think to do this! I just sent his printed payslips straight from email. Uh-ohhh! :([/quote]

Bellan, dont worry much, is still 50/50, because my wife called them on monday a lady picked and the told her, i can summit the printed slip that is acceptable and i called them today again to confirm the guy who picked told me is unacceptable because is photocopy. So i think it really depends on who will consider your case. Just pray and hope for the best. best of luck.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply! I wonder if I can print the pay slips out again, get them signed and send them in with a note for them to update my file?!

kristo

Post by kristo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Bellan wrote:Oh nooo! I didn't think to do this! I just sent his printed payslips straight from email. Uh-ohhh! :(
Bellan, dont worry much, is still 50/50, because my wife called them on monday a lady picked and the told her, i can summit the printed slip that is acceptable and i called them today again to confirm the guy who picked told me is unacceptable because is photocopy. So i think it really depends on who will consider your case. Just pray and hope for the best. best of luck.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply! I wonder if I can print the pay slips out again, get them signed and send them in with a note for them to update my file?![/quote]

when you summited? have you received Biometrics and CoA? There is no harm in trial, i think yeah you can try is out but send to Liverpool not Durham. In my own case the only option i had was to withdraw my application and reapply because the told me the will not reconsider my CoA with right to work. but yours may be a different with a positive case outcome, and i hope it is. cheers

dropbox
Newly Registered

Post by dropbox » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this site. Been reading through these posts for few days and thought I could register here. Sorry, if I post these in the wrong thread. I am completely new to these forums.

I applied for EEA extended family member-Uncle visa in december2014
Was refused in June 2015 with no right to appeal
I re applied in June2015 and done with biometrics, but never had any response after that

Below are my dates
Applied : 15 June 2015
Biometrics received : 27 June and submitted mine on the same day
No response or acknowledgement letter since then. One of my friend said, since I have re applied they wont be sending an acknowledgement letter. I am really worried about the time. My application was refused after 6 months last time and now have re applied and worried if I have to wait for another 6 months or will it be considered on a higher priority since its a re application.

Any advice or thoughts would be useful. Thanks all.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:10 pm

dropbox wrote:Hi All,

I am new to this site. Been reading through these posts for few days and thought I could register here. Sorry, if I post these in the wrong thread. I am completely new to these forums.

I applied for EEA extended family member-Uncle visa in december2014
Was refused in June 2015 with no right to appeal
I re applied in June2015 and done with biometrics, but never had any response after that

Below are my dates
Applied : 15 June 2015
Biometrics received : 27 June and submitted mine on the same day
No response or acknowledgement letter since then. One of my friend said, since I have re applied they wont be sending an acknowledgement letter. I am really worried about the time. My application was refused after 6 months last time and now have re applied and worried if I have to wait for another 6 months or will it be considered on a higher priority since its a re application.

Any advice or thoughts would be useful. Thanks all.
Dropbox, I honestly have no idea regarding this kind of situation.

It is however quite sad to hear that you were rejected and still had to wait the six months.

bvc1989
Newly Registered

Post by bvc1989 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi all
Relax. We've provided our payslips just printed from company's intranet, without any stamp or signature, and we received the CoA WITH rights to work.
But we have also sent P60s, employer's letter and employment contract to prove the "qualified person" point.

raume
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by raume » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi everyone,

We recently applied for a RC and wanted to share our timeline here, although there's not much progress yet...
We are an unmarried couple, been together for 3 years and have been living together for 2.
My partner is the non-eea, and I am the eea national.

Application received:13/07
Payment taken:14/07
Biometrics letter received & biometrics enrolled: 23/07
Requested passports & partner's BRP back: 24/07
Passports & BRP arrived: 30/07
Now we're waiting for the COA.

I read the last few posts just now, and we have also sent the electronic payslips without a stamp,signature or a note!!
Will call HO and see what they say.

Good luck everyone.

Adik

Post by Adik » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey taha I though you got your visa
I am in same situation as yours
I also gt home visit on 27 July..after finish all things officer told me that I will get letter in 2-3 weeks..
My COA was also nearly to finish I request for new COA 2 days ago and I gt today new COA..
Applied 29 January
What about you ? How was your home visit and what they told you after finish ?

Adik

Post by Adik » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:23 pm

taha2015 wrote:
gullposh wrote:any update for December , January Applications ..
iv submitted mine Married EEA2 on December and did not receive anything apart from COA with right to wrok.
its been over 6 month . rung them may times and got same response which is (STILL IN PROCESS).....

have you guys any update of your applications who made in DECEMBER , JANUARY
application submitted 22 dec , coa , 6th of feb , home visit second of July !
call from HO today , Still under process !!!! STRESS UNDER PROCESS !!!
I also gt home visit on 27 July..after finish all things officer told me that I will get letter in 2-3 weeks..
My COA was also nearly to finish I request for new COA 2 days ago and I gt today new COA..
Applied 29 January

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Adik wrote:
taha2015 wrote:
gullposh wrote:any update for December , January Applications ..
iv submitted mine Married EEA2 on December and did not receive anything apart from COA with right to wrok.
its been over 6 month . rung them may times and got same response which is (STILL IN PROCESS).....

have you guys any update of your applications who made in DECEMBER , JANUARY
application submitted 22 dec , coa , 6th of feb , home visit second of July !
call from HO today , Still under process !!!! STRESS UNDER PROCESS !!!
Applied 29 January
Adik, do you have the email address where the new COA needs to be requested?

Adik

Post by Adik » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Yes mileman
Will post later as don't have with me at d moment

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:40 pm

raume wrote:Hi everyone,

We recently applied for a RC and wanted to share our timeline here, although there's not much progress yet...
We are an unmarried couple, been together for 3 years and have been living together for 2.
My partner is the non-eea, and I am the eea national.

Application received:13/07
Payment taken:14/07
Biometrics letter received & biometrics enrolled: 23/07
Requested passports & partner's BRP back: 24/07
Passports & BRP arrived: 30/07
Now we're waiting for the COA.

I read the last few posts just now, and we have also sent the electronic payslips without a stamp,signature or a note!!
Will call HO and see what they say.

Good luck everyone.
Sorry what do you mean you requested your partners brp back ? Our lawyers told us that the old visa is automatically cancelled when you apply for eea2
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Adik wrote:Yes mileman
Thanks!

I hope I won´t need it but I would love to have it just in case.

UKBA...ARRG
Newly Registered

Post by UKBA...ARRG » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 pm

lyztge wrote:
aurora77 wrote:I'm glad to hear you got your COA Dirk. It brings hope to us waiting here. I hope we get ours within the week.
Application sent: 07.07
Received in HO: 09.07
Payment deduction: 10.07 (13.07 another date shown on my online banking)
Biometrics letter: 14.07 (letter dated); 17.07 (letter arrived and biometrics enrolled)
COA w/right to work: waiting......
Applied as: EEA Citizen spouse >4 years

21 days it is, still nothing, I'd rather prefer they gave a more accurate date.
Similar timelines, HO received on the 30/6 Biometrics submitted on 8/7 COA is now 29 days and counting.

sandeshk

Post by sandeshk » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Hey

My Family visit visa is expiring on 23th Aug 2015. will it be allright if i apply visa on 17th Aug.Or is there any rules that i have to apply certain days before my visa expires.

Please help me with this

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 pm

sandeshk wrote:Hey

My Family visit visa is expiring on 23th Aug 2015. will it be allright if i apply visa on 17th Aug.Or is there any rules that i have to apply certain days before my visa expires.

Please help me with this
Sandehsk, I think only a few days ago a fellow member mentioned that your status previous to the application is irrelevant.

My advice, seeing how long everything is taking, is for you to apply sooner rather than later.

Adik

Post by Adik » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:18 am

Mileman wrote:
Adik wrote:Yes mileman
Thanks!

I hope I won´t need it but I would love to have it just in case.
Hi mileman that email id is -- nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Nefertari
Newly Registered

Post by Nefertari » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:15 am

Hi All,

I just found this forum 2 days ago and finally I registered and writing to you. Unfortunatelly, it is really difficult make any plan and move forward without RC, especially EEA1 is expired. We applied for EEA2 on March and still waiting :( as I see here some march applicants got their RC, hopefully we will get soon. Here my timelines ;

Application Sent : 12.03.15
Received HO : 13.03.15
Payment Deduction : 14.03.15
COA w/right to work : 20.03.15
Passport Req : 23.03.15
Passport Arrived : 31.03.15
RC : Pending

Mileman,
I added us to your list as below.

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. Nefertari - COA 20.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03