ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent/partner visa application from India– my experience

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

onlyyou_2323
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent/partner visa application from India– my experi

Post by onlyyou_2323 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for Posting their experience on this thread. It has been very helpful. I have have question, I currently on Tier 2 general issued in Jan '14 and Expiring in Feb '17, and want to bring my wife over as dependent. I am planning to go to india in November and be back by end of december with my Wife. But, from the above discussions it implies that you need to leave within a month of receiving the Visa. Am I right in thinking that ?. Or can I just apply for the Visa now and she can come over in December.

Your help will be much appreciated. Many Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:24 pm

onlyyou_2323 wrote:Hi,

Thanks to everyone for Posting their experience on this thread. It has been very helpful. I have have question, I currently on Tier 2 general issued in Jan '14 and Expiring in Feb '17, and want to bring my wife over as dependent. I am planning to go to india in November and be back by end of december with my Wife. But, from the above discussions it implies that you need to leave within a month of receiving the Visa. Am I right in thinking that ?. Or can I just apply for the Visa now and she can come over in December.

Your help will be much appreciated. Many Thanks in advance
Read If you applied from outside the UK and Biometric residence permits: overseas applicant and sponsor information
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

DEEPAM
United Kingdom

Post by DEEPAM » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi

it doesnt matter when you apply for your wife, she need to enter uk within 30 days of visa issued as she gets the vignette stamp only for 30 days and need to collect BRP Card once she joins you in UK at nearest post office which you select while making a visa application. If you apply now for her and visa issued on 10/08/2015, she should leave before 09/09/2015 .this is just an example.

Sammy27
Newly Registered

Post by Sammy27 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi can someone help me with this?

I am applying for Tier 2 dependent visa for my wife

Is SU07/12 necessary for this?

Thanks

suresh777
Newly Registered

Post by suresh777 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:18 am

hi experts
im new to this forum, im planning to apply for tier 2 dependent/spouse visa , my wife being on tier 2 ICT long term visa from 2014.
i read almost all the posts in this thread and they are very helpful.
im still confused in some areas though...
1. what i concluded is that i will not be requiring IELTS tests for UK visa?
am i right??
2. will i be able to entertain the same work rights as my wife or can i study in UK, if i get the visa??
3. while showing whatsapp or viber chat history ..i could only save and open in excel file, which is more than 2800 pages, im planning to show only few pages ,im confused this looked simply like ive typed myself in excel?
have u guys submitted the same thing, any idea how to do that?
even if i take screen shots, that will not be evident as the screen name can be edited before taking shots?
please shed some light in it
thanks in advance

DEEPAM
United Kingdom

Post by DEEPAM » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi Suresh

1) you don,t need ielts though you need to submit your educational qualifications or credentials while applying for visa
2) you will not have any restrictions to work, infact your wife would be be restricted to a company as tier 2 ict holder, but you wont be ..its an advantage for dependent. you can work or study.
3) i was on your line only about gathering the viber , whats app history etc., why dont you take random snap shots through your phone and print it on a A4 size paper as an image. That,s what i have done.

kind Regards
deepam

suresh777
Newly Registered

Post by suresh777 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 am

DEEPAM wrote:Hi Suresh

1) you don,t need ielts though you need to submit your educational qualifications or credentials while applying for visa

kind Regards
deepam
thanks Deepam
i ve bachelors degree from Nepal,Do i need to submit them??
i dont find anyone in this forum has mentioned about educational credentials.
is this to show them that all my subjects were taught in English?
thankx again

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:55 am

Hi all,
I'm applying for a dependent visa from India. My husband is on ILR.

Please let me know if I need any other documents apart the below mentioned

VISA CATEGORY:

Settlement - Settlement - Wife

From my husband...

1.Online application form printout
2.Appendix-3
3.sponsorship form
4.employment letter
5.passport copies,biometric, permit resident
6.business. bank statements, dividend vouchers, current account statements, tax, cash savings
7. Tenancy agreement and landlords letter
8.covering letter
9. Copies of fight tickets of arrival for engagement, wedding and honeymoon

Mine:
……………

1)Passport
2)marriage certificate and photographs
3) tuberculosis clearance
4) IELTS score card
5) few screenshots of email, Skype log,watsapp conversation.
6) all the relevant bills of our accommodation and other of our honeymoon.

A) Do I need to have my husband's birth certificate original?

B)I have selected CHENNAI as visa issuing office and appointment location is VFS HYDERABAD.
Submitting documents in person.

How many days will it take to get my passport back from the date of submission of the documents?

C) my IHS is showing as £1600 instead of £600.
How can I correct this?

Please help me. Urgent reply please.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:14 am

dolly_14 wrote:Hi all,
I'm applying for a dependent visa from India. My husband is on ILR.

Please let me know if I need any other documents apart the below mentioned

VISA CATEGORY:

Settlement - Settlement - Wife

From my husband...

1.Online application form printout
2.Appendix-3
3.sponsorship form
4.employment letter
5.passport copies,biometric, permit resident
6.business. bank statements, dividend vouchers, current account statements, tax, cash savings
7. Tenancy agreement and landlords letter
8.covering letter
9. Copies of fight tickets of arrival for engagement, wedding and honeymoon

Mine:
……………

1)Passport
2)marriage certificate and photographs
3) tuberculosis clearance
4) IELTS score card
5) few screenshots of email, Skype log,watsapp conversation.
6) all the relevant bills of our accommodation and other of our honeymoon.

B)I have selected CHENNAI as visa issuing office and appointment location is VFS HYDERABAD.
Submitting documents in person.

How many days will it take to get my passport back from the date of submission of the documents?

C) my IHS is showing as £1600 instead of £600.
How can I correct this?

Please help me. Urgent reply please.

Thanks in advance.
Dolly_14, your application has absolutely no relevance to this thread as the requirements for your visa are different to the PBS Dependent partner route. Please be patient for a response in your existing thread in the Immigration for Family Members forum.
Both Casa and I have already answered this question in your other thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:17 am

Ya... Okay..np :-)

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Post by euphoria1947 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:16 am

Hi Guys ,
I'm on Tier-2 general visa and planning to apply for my recently born child from outside UK Tried to create online application, I've following questions. I'm confused would you please clarify ??
1) Do I need to select apply for myself to create child's visa application
2) Assuming I need to select that I tried to create online application as a trial. I'm confused!!!
In Select Visa type: Which option i need to pickup, not finding any option
What is Reason for visit? I am confused with this , Choosing "Work" is Ok? i don't find any other suitable option for dependent
Visa Type? Tier 2 (General) visa
Visa sub type? child visa, up to 3 years (After 3 years, last year i have extended my visa for 2 more years)

3) It has got 'Main applicant' related questions like:
- Are you accompanying the main applicant or joining them later?
- How are you related to the main applicant?

As I'm not creating application for myself but for child, then what should I fill in these fields?

Could any of you as gone through this process please guide me?

Thanks,
Paddy

pradeepg
Newly Registered

Post by pradeepg » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:14 pm

ksrangal wrote:Thanks, it really helped.

Please review following list of documents which we are going to submit for tier 2 General visa.

Main applicant (wife) :
- CoS (original)
- offer letter from employer (Print out)
- Bank statements (Original)
- Police certificate (Original)
- TB test report (Original)
- Passport (original)
- Marriage certificate (original)

Dependent (me) Applicant:
(I am software eng and currently working)

- CoS ( Wife's) (copy)
- offer letter from wife's employer (Print out)
- Bank statements (Original)
Police certificate (Original)
TB test report (Original)
- Passport (original)
- Marriage certificate (original)
- Property papers which has both of us names ( to support marriage) (original)
- My company's insurance which has my wife's name there (to support marriage) (printout)
- 3 marriage pics ( to support marriage)
- facebook account screen-shots ( printout)

Should I attach my employment proof ?
- My employer letter that I am working.
- My Pay slips

Should all documents which are not original needs to be notarized ?
Eg: my company will issue electronically generated play slips and all.

Anything else?
Is police certificate for main applicant and depedents really required?

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Post by euphoria1947 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Any one could help me with my question please..

Thanks,
paddy

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Post by euphoria1947 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:12 am

hmm no one has experience thid problem!!!!

neilajgaonkar
Newly Registered

Post by neilajgaonkar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 am

Hi,

I just had a question when we select the Tier 2 general partner option and the form comes up there is a section called main applicant. Do I have to fill in my(husband and primary visa holder) information there or my spouse's ?

Thank you
Neil

sunneha88
Newly Registered

Post by sunneha88 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Hi ...I am getting married in November in India and would like to bring my wife to the UK as I am a PhD student and will be applying for the Tier 4 dependent Visa for her. I just wanted to know, how can I be able to get Marriage certificate as quickly as possible and moreover do I need to get some sort of attestations before applying for her Visa. Also which is the best place to apply for her dependent visa in India. Will it be Ok to get my bank account statements (Main applicant) from UK to India, will it be considered in India? I am looking forward for your kind help. Thanks so much.

sunneha88
Newly Registered

Post by sunneha88 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:03 am

Hi ...I am getting married in November in India and would like to bring my wife to the UK as I am a PhD student and will be applying for the Tier 4 dependent Visa for her. I just wanted to know, how can I be able to get Marriage certificate as quickly as possible and moreover do I need to get some sort of attestations before applying for her Visa. Also which is the best place to apply for her dependent visa in India. Will it be Ok to get my bank account statements (Main applicant) from UK to India, will it be considered in India? I am looking forward for your kind help. Thanks so much
tier2_applicant wrote:Hi everyone,

I recently, successfully applied for my wife to join me in the UK as a dependent. Just wanted to let you know how I went about it in case this can be of help to anyone in a similar situation to me.

I have been in the UK since September 2008. I started my studies and switched to post Study work in late 2009 once my masters was awarded. I did a few short term jobs till October 2010 when I found the job I liked on a full time basis. This organisation sponsored my work visa starting Jan 2012. I decided to get married in March 2014 and apply for my wife’s visa from India via VFS.

My wife is an Indian citizen, like me. She had never been to UK before. I logged her application via the VISA4UK website – which is the norm now. I entered all the required details pertaining to my visa. Also, I had to enter my wife’s details including her addressed in the past 5 years, her parent’s info etc. In the cover letter which is on the last page of the VISA4UK online application, I added a list of all the documents we were going to submit as part of my wife’s visa application.

I made the payment online to get an appointment exactly 5 days after the wedding day.
The idea was to get the marriage certificate issued in these 5 days. All other documents are pretty straightforward and were ready even before I went to India to get married.

We opted for document submission in person.
The CATEGORY was PBS TIER 2 GENERAL and TYPE was TIER 2 GENERAL PARTNER
TYPE OF VISA: PBS Tier 2 General
PURPOSE OF APPLICATION: Work
TYPE OF APPLICATION: Tier 2 General Partner

We listed the date of planned arrival in UK as 2 weeks after the wedding day - since this seemed enough for visa processing as per UKBA/VFS guidelines. In the question, How long do you intend to stay in the UK, we answered ‘As per partner visa validity’

In Maintenance section,

WHICH ARE OF MAINTENANCE ARE YOU APPLYING UNDER : OWN/MAIN APPLICANT FUNDS
WHAT EVIDENCE OF FUNDS HAVE YOU SUPPLIED : MAIN APPLICANTS/FIANCES BANK STATEMENTS AND PAYSLIPS

This is the list of documents I mentioned in the VISA4UK application cover letter and submitted on the appointment day:

I AM APPLYING TO JOIN MY PARTNER XXXX XXXX, WHO IS ON A TIER 2 GENERAL LEAVE TO REMAIN IN THE UK.

DOCUMENTS INCLUDED FOR THE APPLICATION ARE-

- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE,
- AAA’s PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT
- AAA’s PASSPORT COPY
- AAA’S BIOMETRICS CARD COPY
- AAA’S PAYSLIPS
- AAA’S BANK STATEMENTS
- AAA’S TENANCY AGREEMENT
- AAA’S COPY OF AIR TICKETS FOR ARRIVAL IN INDIA
- COPY OF XXX’S PASSPORT PAGE SHOWING ENTRY STAMP TO INDIA FOR WEDDING
- COPY OF WEDDING INVITATION
- WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS
- UK PRE-DEPARTURE TUBERCULOSIS DETECTION PROGRAMME MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
- APPLICANT’S PASSPORT

(please note AAA being me and not my wife)

In addition to the application and supporting documents, on the appointment day the VFS center took Biometric scans and kept all the original docs except for my passport and Biometrics card. This process took around half an hour where only my wife was permitted in the VFS visa center. She was given a receipt which she would have to submit to collect her passport and application support documents.

My wife got a call from the VFS center 3 working days (+ 2 weekend holidays) after the application was submitted that she could collect her passport and original docs. The collection took half an hour as there was a long queue for the collection service. All the original documents along with the passport were returned with the visa stamped inside the passport - the validity being same as my sponsored visa.

I think I have covered what I needed to cover about my application. Even though my case was a very straightforward one, I hope this helps someone. If anyone has any questions regarding my application, I would be happy to answer them in this thread.

tier2_applicant

Post by tier2_applicant » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:36 am

Hi sunneha88,

You need to apply online for an appointment at your nearest centre (VFS I think )for the visa.

Make sure you can get the marriage certificate before your appointment and of course after your marriage. There is some guidance here although I have not read it myself:

http://www.oneindia.com/feature/how-to- ... 52309.html

I just went to the nearest district courts and got the certificate issued. Dont think ther eis any attesstaion required.

If you want you can get your own documents attested in the UK by a solicitor which will cost you between £30 to £50. In India there is no attestation required as far as I know.

I have also provided a rough list of documents required in my original post.

Your UK bank statements will be valid. Get them issued just before you leave for India for your wedding.

There is no best place. Different people have different experiences. Just go to your nearest one. As long as your documents are in order it should all go ok.

All the best.

komal15
Newly Registered

Post by komal15 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Hii
This is to anyone who is been in a similar situation.
I applied for my dependant tier 2 visa yesterday
My husband being the sponsor and Dr in England
I had a compiled a very detailed application along with tagging
And a proper index . Submitted a relationship evidence that inclushe texts msgs call logs ..pics from post wedding and wedoing. All accommodation, financial and employment documends of my husband.
When I went to the visa center to submit my application they informed me that no originals were required anymore and I was not going to get anything back ..he specifically told me photocopies to be replaced with originals

So I also replaced the original bank statement with a photocopy. When I came back and told my husband he was furious and I realised what I did .. especially when we waited for orignal bank statement for 2 weeks ..I shouldn't have replaced it with a copy.

Has anyone ever been granted a visa with a copy of bank statement ???? I've submitted all possible required documents including cos number and employment letter and contrace of employment of my husband. My application is very detailed.

Am I in trouble ? Please help !!
Has anyone recieved a visa like this before ?

komal15
Newly Registered

Post by komal15 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:06 pm

rsdedays wrote:Hi,

My wife got a message today that there passport has been returned to VFS and is ready for collection tomorrow. It has been returned in 10 working days. This means they most definitely would not have been able to take the original bank statements into account as they reached the BDHC only today. Does this mean that it has been rejected? I would have expected them to at least contact us for the correct statements. Oh well, we'll have to reapply I suppose.

Patel

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE OUTCOME OF HIS RESULT? I am in a similiar situation and really worried. i had original bank statment but submitted photocopy cause the officer there said, they didnt require originals anymore.. and i wasnt going to get any originals back. I obviosuly shouldv submitted the orignal bank statment

jan_application
Newly Registered

Post by jan_application » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Hi,

Thank you so much the details listed, it's very clear and helpful. Also thanks for all the others that have been posting and keeping this thread alive.

I'm getting married next month (Dec 2016) and will be applying for a Tier 2 General Dependant visa for my wife in early Jan. I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find answered so far.
1. Can I submit the online application now, few weeks before my marriage? i.e. is it required that all the documents be dated earlier to the application being submitted? I'll only be able to get my marriage certificate at the end of December.
2. Related to the previous question, if I can submit my application before getting married; how much ahead can I book the appointment for? I'd like to book it now after submitting the application for early Jan. Thats over a month away, not sure if they will restrict me from doing that or force me to book close to the submission date, which I can't do obviously as I would not have got my marriage certificate by then.
3. Lastly, I already have a valid visa and the application is for my wife alone, with me being in the UK for over 2 years. The documentation is a little confusing in regards to the maintenance. Am I right in assuming all I require is £630 as proof for my wife for 3 months in my bank account? I have been keeping £1500 in my account, but came across points mentioning £1575, which my balance has dipped slightly below. It does however state that amount if I'm applying at the same time, hence my question. I can probably get my sponsor to provide the maintenance, but thought I'll check here first.

Thank you so much. Any help is much appreciated.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 pm

jan_application wrote: I'm getting married next month (Dec 2016) and will be applying for a Tier 2 General Dependant visa for my wife in early Jan. I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find answered so far.
1. Can I submit the online application now, few weeks before my marriage? .
No, because you are not married yet and all documents incl. the marriage certificate have to be submitted within a certain time (5 days but do check, rules can change) from the date you submit the online application.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 pm

deleted

komal15
Newly Registered

Post by komal15 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:58 am

Hi everyone ,
I received my UK tier 2, dependant visa yesterday, after alot of anxiety and efforts.
I would like to share my experience and list of documents in order to help anyone who's in need as I completely understand how stressful it is and a proper application with documents in order can help you get your visa. we didnt hire a lawyer but we knew someone who was working with a solicitor, so she helped verify the documents required. Also MAKE SURE YOU APPLY FOR THE RIGHT VISA, Which would be options
PBS tier 2(general),
work,
dependent visa, in the visa4uk application website.this will lead you to the right application

Below is the list of appendix. We waited 3 months to maintain 630pounds in our bank account which is the financial requirement for dependent.

INDEX

Visa Application Form
Sponsor’sDocuments:
1. Identity and Immigration Status
• Passport copy
• Biometric Residence Permit copy
• NICOP (Pakistani Identity card for Pakistani's)copy
• Provisional Driving License copy
• 2 passport size photographs

2. Employment Evidence
• Employment letter - Original
• Certificate of sponsorship letter
• Offer Letter &Contract of Employment

3. Evidence of meeting the Financial Requirement
• 6-month Bank Statements-Maintaining £630 since last 3 months - Original
• 6 months’Pay slips - Original
• P60 – Original

4. Evidence of meeting Accommodation Requirement
• Tenancy agreement
• Receipts of payment to letting agency
• Letter from Letting agency - Original
• Screenshots of the apartment from letting agency’s online advertisement.
• Change of Address letter
5. Sponsorship Letter
• Sponsorship Undertaking Form
• Sponsor's letter for Dependent Visa

Dependant/Sponsored Person's Documents:

6. Identity Documents
• Current Passport -Original (Number ----------) + 3 old passports- Original
• Passport Photocopies (Current + Old)
• Pakistani Identity card - copy
• Police clearance Certificate

7.UK Pre-Departure Tuberculosis Certificate

8. Relationship Evidence
• Mutual Relationship Statement
• Marriage Certificate - Original
• Marriage documents (Nikkah Nama) - Original
• Wedding Event Pictures
• Facebook posts and Invite of the wedding-screenshots
• Wedding Invitation cards - Original
• Photography, event planning & venue bills of the wedding
• Honeymoon pictures from Srilanka,tickets and hotel vouchers.
• Srilankan Visa on Passport (for Honeymoon)- copy
• Engagement ceremony pictures and facebook posts 2015-screenshots
• Engagement announcement facebook posts 2014 -screenshots
• Pictures with friends and family and time spent together.
• Receipts of gifts sent to sponsor to UK.
• Tickets to Pakistan for the wedding.

9. Communication Record
• Facebook friendship history since 2011
• Facebook inbox messages since 2011
• Email Records
• Whatsapp chat
• Text Messages
• Phone Log

10. IELTS Test Result
• IELTS Test Report, 7.5 Band

11. Additional Evidence
• Dependent’s Résumé
• Dependant's Letter of Employment - Original
• 6 months’ salary slips - Original
• Bachelors of Architecture Degree- Original
• O/ A levels certificate - Original

POINTS 10 & 11 are not important. You basically have to prove to them your sponsor can support you, has an accommodation in uk AND your relationship is genuine.
OKAY one thing i learnt, which i did not until i applied for the visa and wasted so much time, that scan documents and copies work! BECAUSE, since feb 2016,they dont accept originals anyway,since nothing you submit will be returned except your passport. You can submit originals of whatever documents you dont want back, like employment letters or wedding bills, landlord letter..etc

I would strongly advice to submit original bank statement.

I made a blunder while submitting my visa application. I took 2 sets one origanl and other a photocopy both properaly tagged according to index. when the visa officer advised me that he wil not be taking orignals i convienlty replaced them with photocopies in the same order and requested the officer to let the documets be in the same order because they are in accordance to the index. What i also did in anxiousness was replaced the original bank statement and then spent the entire waiting period in major stress and anxiety.
Dont do that ! please submit original bank statement to save yourself fro extra stress.

I opted for the standard service. Honestly you dont need premium service, its useless. if you follow this index ure good !!
your visa application will go to Sheffield, Uk.

Timeline

Applied online on 17th NOV 16
Submitted documents and biometrics on 18th Nov 16
Received Email on that application is received in Sheffield and will now be processed on 21st Nov 16
Recieved a call VFS,karachi that your passport is ready for collection 30th Nov 2016.

The entire process took 9 working days. Although the BRP letter i received with my passport was dated 24th Nov 2016, so the visa was actually processed in 3 days.

ONE MORE THING, 2 days before the call, my husband received a partial refund from the health surcharge when looked up the official UK visa website said

" 5. Refunds
You don’t need to do anything to get an IHS refund - it’s automatically paid to the account or card you paid with.

You’ll get a full IHS refund if:

you paid twice
your visa application is refused
you withdraw your visa application
You’ll get a partial IHS refund if your visa application’s successful but:

you get less time on your visa than you asked for
any dependents on your visa application are refused
You won’t get a refund if your visa application’s successful but you don’t come to the UK or you leave before your visa ends."

so we were pretty confident we got the visa. My visa duration is as long as my husbands visa validity.
:D

I hope this helps.
If you need anymore information , you can contact me

goodluck

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 am

komal15 wrote:Hi everyone ,
I received my UK tier 2, dependant visa yesterday, after alot of anxiety and efforts.

I hope this helps.
If you need anymore information , you can contact me

goodluck
Stop soliciting contacts, you've done this twice now - noone knows who you are.
You can't enjoy PM feature yet as you haven't posted enough to establish a track record and your credentials on the forum.

Post in public so all may validate, contribute and benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.