ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sheebee1
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sheebee1 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:01 am

[/quote]

Mrs Fakhar I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you appeal?[/quote]

I can but i am Re applying..[/quote]

I think that seems to be the best way to go about it.
InshaAllah you will have a positive outcome

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 am

Main reason of refusal is my income which home office guy calculated wrong..he calculated my salary after deducting tax and that's less than £18,600 but including tax its £19,200. I don't know anything yet but everyone here knows better than me..if anyone could tell me how the salary is calculated...and is this objection is right?[/quote]

Mrs Fakhar I'm sorry to hear this..

Could you post what the letter said for reason for refusal.. If the ECO worked out the income wrong, can you not appeal?

iakhan82
Newly Registered

Post by iakhan82 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:31 am

Hi Guys, need some help in order to track my wife Visa application .

Application submitted online 1/8/2015.
Bio metric and passport submission on 3/8/2015.
Documents sent to Sheffield on 4/8/2015.

Unfortunately, I am trying to track the status of my application but its keep giving me the error over the website.
I wonder if someone can confirm the alternative link for tracking .

pindbanda
Newly Registered

Post by pindbanda » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:44 am

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:Sallam Everyone..Just wanna ask if someone know how will i submit the documents?? I read here some people are submitting docs herein UK?? how come??
Salam Mrs Fakhar

Yes, all your documents should now be submitted Sheffield. This change partially came in to effect in July, where applications were being accepted both in Sheffield and the city based centres in Pakistan.

This link should provide you with more information:
https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan

I can't comment on why this change was made.

Hope this helps

pindbanda
Newly Registered

Post by pindbanda » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Salaam

To those waiting for acknowledgements, particularly those that submitted their application and paperwork in Pakistan after the 6th of July, please note that these seem to be taking a while to be sent out.

These applications are now being rerouted to Sheffield, which is perhaps why there is a delay in the acknowledgement email being sent.

My wife's application was submitted in Islamabad on the 13th of July and we only just received an email acknowledgement - some 3 weeks later - from Sheffield to confirm that our paperwork has arrived.

nazk123
Newly Registered

Post by nazk123 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Could someone please give me the link where i need to complete the online application? Is it the visa4uk site?

Is this also the link for booking you biometrics appointment?

Thank you!

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:02 pm

[quote="nazk123"]Could someone please give me the link where i need to complete the online application? Is it the visa4uk site?

Is this also the link for booking you biometrics appointment?

Thank you![/quote

yes its visa4uk site. Fairly straightforward application so don't worry.

once you have done it you'll enter your postcode and the nearest post office from which brp (bio residemce permit) can be collected will pop up. If visa is granted, you should go to this post office within ten days of your mrs arriving.

Hope that helps brother.
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Oh sorry you asked about bio metrics.

Yes you will book appointment in the visa4uk website
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

khani

Post by khani » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Salam

Do we need to provide a Sponsorship letter too with the application??

thanks

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:If additional documents needed to be sent would we now send them to Sheffield?
Irrc don't think we can forward any docs once a case has been submitted :(

Not unless ukvi or so ask such docs to be presented to them.
Are you sure? I thought they considered documents if they received them before processing began
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:41 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:If additional documents needed to be sent would we now send them to Sheffield?

Are you sure? I thought they considered documents if they received them before processing began
Once you or anyone has submitted their documents, they can not submit any new documents at a later date. Everyone has all the time in the world to check check and check again all the documents a 10000 times to make sure they have got everything in order before submitting. After submitting, that's it. You just have to wait for the outcome.

It's highly rare and almost never that the ECO will contact the applicant, requesting missing documents. This is solely at the discretion of the ECO. But they do have the option to do so if they want.

What documents did you want to send?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:12 pm

60 working "days" for settlement applications decision? ??
Or 12 weeks ie including "weekends" ???

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:60 working "days" for settlement applications decision? ??
Or 12 weeks ie including "weekends" ???
Either way it is a long wait. So take whichever is greater. 60 working days in Pakistan cover about 3.5 months i reckon especially if you have eid and 14th august etc falling in between.

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Not unless ukvi or so ask such docs to be presented to them.[/quote]

Are you sure? I thought they considered documents if they received them before processing began[/quote]
Once you or anyone has submitted their documents, they can not submit any new documents at a later date. Everyone has all the time in the world to check check and check again all the documents a 10000 times to make sure they have got everything in order before submitting. After submitting, that's it. You just have to wait for the outcome.

It's highly rare and almost never that the ECO will contact the applicant, requesting missing documents. This is solely at the discretion of the ECO. But they do have the option to do so if they want.

What documents did you want to send?[/quote]

I wanted to send an extra months statements
I make the 18,600 pay using overtime and enhanced wages. This shows on my payslip under pensionable wage. I did however put £20,000 in the bank in January just in case. I now worried that they might reject it due to the fact it's pensionable pay and not gross. If I sent June's statement the money would be in the account for 6 months.

I think I'm worrying for nothing, it was all done by an immigration lawyer so he must of known what he was doing. I'm just getting myself worked up.
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Salaam everyone

I have been reading the posts for some time very helpful information and u learn quite a bit. First of all il like to congratulate all who hav had their visa granted and the few refusal may Allah help.u through the ahead process.

I would like to ask how would you escalate the case that you have submitted . I submitted the case 18/05/15 its nearly 12 weeks.

Can.someone help me on that many thanks

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:36 pm

sanahtalha wrote:Irrc don't think we can forward any docs once a case has been submitted :(

----------------------

What documents did you want to send?

---------------------
I wanted to send an extra months statements
I make the 18,600 pay using overtime and enhanced wages. This shows on my payslip under pensionable wage. I did however put £20,000 in the bank in January just in case. I now worried that they might reject it due to the fact it's pensionable pay and not gross. If I sent June's statement the money would be in the account for 6 months.

I think I'm worrying for nothing, it was all done by an immigration lawyer so he must of known what he was doing. I'm just getting myself worked up.

--------------------
Maybe stillwaiting123 or someone else can help you better. But from what you've said, I personally would be concerned. You can't always rely on immigration lawyers. They are known to misguide and be careless. But this does also depend on how much experience they have.

Which category did you apply under? Did the lawyer say that you need to deposit a large some of money to make up for any short fall in meeting the threshold of £18,600 ? If yes, he would have or should have filled in Appendix 2 accordingly. Did you not check?

6 months bank statements + proof of where the savings money came from are a must, without this a refusal is the likely outcome.

Can you list all the documents you submitted?
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Sheebee1 wrote:

Mrs Fakhar I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you appeal?

I can but i am Re applying.

In shaa Allah, plz remember me n everyone who's going thru this situation in ur prayers..I m so heartbroken </3
Biometrics: 8-5-15 (MIRPUR)
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Online Submission: 20th Aug 2015
Bio-26-08-15

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:48 pm

tiger girl wrote:Salaam everyone

I have been reading the posts for some time very helpful information and u learn quite a bit. First of all il like to congratulate all who hav had their visa granted and the few refusal may Allah help.u through the ahead process.

I would like to ask how would you escalate the case that you have submitted . I submitted the case 18/05/15 its nearly 12 weeks.

Can.someone help me on that many thanks
Personally
Alhamdolillah you have waited the during of 3 months almost done and I reckon you are bound to hear from ukvi etc so maybe this Monday onwards.
INSHA ALLAH my dwas (and to everyone else) that it goes well and ALLAH SWT puts khair in what ever the outcome
Best of wishes

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
Sheebee1 wrote:

In shaa Allah, plz remember me n everyone who's going thru this situation in ur prayers..I m so heartbroken </3
How soon do you plan on reapplying?

Did you recently get married? Just asking, because now with the refusal, you will be apart from your spouse even longer.
TIMELINE

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:51 pm

pindbanda wrote:
Mrs.Fakhar wrote:Sallam Everyone..Just wanna ask if someone know how will i submit the documents?? I read here some people are submitting docs herein UK?? how come??
Salam Mrs Fakhar

Yes, all your documents should now be submitted Sheffield. This change partially came in to effect in July, where applications were being accepted both in Sheffield and the city based centres in Pakistan.

This link should provide you with more information:
https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan

I can't comment on why this change was made.

Hope this helps
Jazak Allah bro..
one thing more..as we are re-applying in the end of this month but my hubby's tb test report is expiring in the ed of oct...so will tht effect our application or shud we make a new one??
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
Sheebee1 wrote:

So sorry for such a turn out.
ALLAH SWT put his slave (s) in a small amount of worry n problem and saves him/her from bigger problem.
ALLAH SWT is best of planners

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:54 pm

@i need help

Yup sis/bro.. married dec 20th 2014
n stayed thre for 2 months..yeah its difficult but in shaa Allah all will be well..keep praying plz
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:@i need help

Yup sis/bro.. married dec 20th 2014
n stayed there for 2 months..yeah its difficult but in shaa Allah all will be well..keep praying plz
If all goes well the second time round, your husband could be with you in time for your 1st year anniversary and to start the new year together!

Did you use a solicitor?

Post a list of all your documents before you submit them, just incase you're missing any we can let you know.
TIMELINE

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:03 pm

lishah121 wrote:Main reason of refusal is my income which home office guy calculated wrong..he calculated my salary after deducting tax and that's less than £18,600 but including tax its £19,200. I don't know anything yet but everyone here knows better than me..if anyone could tell me how the salary is calculated...and is this objection is right?

Could you post what the letter said for reason for refusal.. If the ECO worked out the income wrong, can you not appeal?[/quote]

I am sorry lishah..i didnt read that letter thoroughly..he didn't calculated wrong..i made a huge mistake in my application..sometimes it doesn't bothers but sometimes they give u a tough time..
My rent was not going out from my bank account neither directdebit/cash etc...and thats y we are not taking risk again so re-applying..i can send u refusal letter if u r on Facebook..in immigration boards group
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
lishah121 wrote:Main reason of refusal is my income which home office guy calculated wrong..he calculated my salary after deducting tax and that's less than £18,600 but including tax its £19,200. I don't know anything yet but everyone here knows better than me..if anyone could tell me how the salary is calculated...and is this objection is right?

Could you post what the letter said for reason for refusal.. If the ECO worked out the income wrong, can you not appeal?
I am sorry lishah..i didnt read that letter thoroughly..he didn't calculated wrong..i made a huge mistake in my application..sometimes it doesn't bothers but sometimes they give u a tough time..
My rent was not going out from my bank account neither directdebit/cash etc...and thats y we are not taking risk again so re-applying..i can send u refusal letter if u r on Facebook..in immigration boards group[/quote]

Yes I agree they can you a tough time. InshAllah everything goes well this time.

Jus a quick question how are u re-applying again so soon, would u not have to wait to get the 6 months of information such as wages, bank statements etc?