ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which visa? I have a 3 months job waiting in Oz

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nadak
Newly Registered

Which visa? I have a 3 months job waiting in Oz

Post by nadak » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:41 pm

Hello!

I am really confused. I have an university degree in Food Science and Technology, am 28 years old from Slovenia(EU).

I checked on immigration web page which visa is the best for me, but I couldn't find one!

Can anyone please tell me, which visa should I apply, if:
-I have a contract work for less then 3 months,
-I start in the middle of january08,
-I need visa in 2 months..

Hope to read answers soon, cause I need to apply ASAP!
Nada

sjunaidn
Newly Registered

Post by sjunaidn » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:58 am

If you have been offered a job, then you need to get a temporary employer sponsored work visa.

check this post for more details.

http://immigrate-to-australia.blogspot. ... mmies.html

nadak
Newly Registered

Post by nadak » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:12 am

It's true, a temporary employer sponsored vork visa is the best. I said that to my employer that he has to sponsor me,.. but he said: that he doesn't need to sponsor me, that I can arrange my own visa and then when successful we are able to hire you. Your employment process is the same as any other casual worker, provided you have the required visa status.

My employer also said that I sould apply threw bibber, like all the others overseas workers, and they wrote rhis: the winery will have many responsibilities. If they are aware of this and are happy with the situation, that is fine, otherwise it will be much easier, cheaper and faster for both you and the winery to use the special program visa.
But threw agency it's expensive, what do you recommend.
nada

sjunaidn
Newly Registered

Post by sjunaidn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:59 am

Your employer can issue a letter of job offer to you which you can use to get the temporary work visa.