ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank refused to issue letter in HO format for Tier 1 Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rana437
Newly Registered

Bank refused to issue letter in HO format for Tier 1 Visa

Post by rana437 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:56 am

I am planning to apply for UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan. The banks in Pakistan have refused to issue the balance confirming letter in HO format and provided in the following format:

"THE MENTIONED FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO UNITED KINGDOM, SUBJECT TO REQUISITE REGULATORY APPROVALS/PERMISSIONS BEING OBTAINED".

My solicitor wants me to obtain a bank letter is the following format:

"I CONFIRM THAT MR XYZ HAS THE Rs36,233,279 AVAILABLE IN HIS OWN NAME FOR INVESTMENT IN A BUSINESS IN TE UNITED KINGDOM. THESE FUNDS ARE FREELY DISPOSABLE IN TH UK".

Now, the banks in Pakistan refusing to issue such letter in the format of solicitor or on HO format; however, agreed to provide the bank letter by mentioning the statement "SUBJECT TO REQUISITE REGULATORY APPROVALS/PERMISSIONS BEING OBTAINED".

I would like to request you guys to please share the sample of bank letter issued by any PAKISTANI BANK.

Regards

sweetad

Re: Bank refused to issue letter in HO format for Tier 1 Vis

Post by sweetad » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am

do not worry about it if they want to enquire they will write to the bank themselves you just send your latest bank statement

sweetad

Post by sweetad » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 am

or you can get an accountants letter to verify this

toghraee
Iran

Post by toghraee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm

I had same issue.

I submitted the Bank letter (balance statement) and they accepted.
NO BANK AGREEES TO USE THE HO format. they also know

rana437
Newly Registered

Post by rana437 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi
Thanks for sharing the experiences. I got the letter from the bank as per HO format.
Please advise as what is the processing time of tier 1 entrepreneur visa from Pakistan (Islamabad)?
Regards