ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visit Visa application refused with no reason stated

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranh

General Visit Visa application refused with no reason stated

Post by imranh » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi There

I was hoping to bring a family friend from Pakistan over to the UK for a couple of months or so but our application has been refused with no reasons stated!!! How do we know what to appeal on then???

I thought out documents were strong including his documents such as employment, bank statements, marriage and children's birth certificates. The only thing I can think of is that i provided wage slips and bank statements but there was a one months gap before visa application was submitted.

My documents included my 6 months of bank statements and wage slips, house deeds,accommodation letter, sponsorship letter, another sponsorship letter detailing what he will be doing in the UK.

His documents included his earnings/wage slips, employment letter, marriage certificate, children's birth certificate and maybe another a couple of docs.

I am stumped as to the next step should be - if we appeal how can we appeal? or should we try a new application?

Is it possible they reject visas without letters and reasons given??

Many Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: General Visit Visa application refused with no reason st

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:27 pm

There is no general appeal right for visitor visa refusals. Can you type exactly what the letter says that he received but take out any personal identifiable information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

imranh

Post by imranh » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:15 pm

CR001 wrote:There is no general appeal right for visitor visa refusals. Can you type exactly what the letter says that he received but take out any personal identifiable information.
thanks for the response - apparently there was no letter, unfortunately that's the problem. Is this possible that they can refuse without a letter stating the reasons?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Ask them for a letter of refusal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.