ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CC (Credit Card) Charging

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siqbal

CC (Credit Card) Charging

Post by siqbal » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:26 am

Hi,

Can somebody please inform me when Home Office Charges CC for HSMP fee? I mean how many days they take to charge CC?

I sent my application through courier and it was received by Home Office at around 10 AM local time (29th OCT)? But the CC is not charged yet.

The main point this is frustrating me is that the system of Bank whose CC I am using, was down for almost 1~2 hours. I pray that Home Office did not tried during that time period. In case they tried and the transaction was not complete, what they normally do..??

Is there anyone on forum applied for HSMP and his/her application received and charged through Credit Card; yesterday (Monday, 29th OCT).

Regards
S.I

antouk

Post by antouk » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:38 am

siqbal,
i jus dont want to scare u, but i'll tell u the fact with my case.
The application reached HO at 10am sep 28 and the CC was charged at 11:30am the same day.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:18 pm

Mine took about 4 days. This was in January, so different timeline, but definitely can take ages sometimes!

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:21 pm

Mine took about 4 days. This was in January, so different timeline, but definitely can take ages sometimes!

union1
Newly Registered

Post by union1 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:50 pm

Mine was delivered on Mon 29 Oct, and my card was charged the same day.