ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 unrestricted Cos Allocation

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alvir
Newly Registered

Tier2 unrestricted Cos Allocation

Post by alvir » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello there,

I am a tier 4 student,been in london for 7.5 years.recently i have got an job offer and the employer wants to sponsor me too!!
the employer has sponser license but no cos available.Therefore they have applied for 1 and on the request box while mentioning 1 cas ,they have also mentioned why do they need this in a short paragraph.

After 3 weeks they have just received the email from HO stating that,the application has been refused as there was no detail of the migrant or whether which cos were requesting for.

my employer has looked on to the guidance but coudnt find any instructions to include migrant details while requesting the increse of COS,rather the guideline says it is mandatory to include all details while assigning the cos to the migrant.

My visa is expiring with 3 week,What can i do now?
is there anyone experiencing this problem please let me know

Thanks

xubash
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2 unrestricted Cos Allocation

Post by xubash » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi There,

I do not have solution for your problem. But I have few questions I want to ask you :

1. How long it took in your case for home office to reply with refusal ?

2. Did your company just mentioned the requirement of COS in SMS portal or did they email them separately as well forwarding your recent documents (including your certificates, recent payslips and passport, expected salary, SOC code and working hours ?

Regards,
Subash