ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DLR to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MasterP0
inactive

DLR to ILR

Post by MasterP0 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi All,

I'm attending the Premium Service Centre next week, I would like to know which supporting documents need to be certified/notarised.

I am applying from Discretionary Leave to Remain to SET (O), for myself and two dependants, one of which is 21 years old, still studying etc. and it isn't clear what I need to get certified? I've called the help desk, the agents PC crashed so she couldn't tell me where in the form or guidance notes it states this. I've checked can't find anything?

Thanks

MasterP0
inactive

Re: DLR to ILR

Post by MasterP0 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

If anyone searches for this, I ended up not getting any of my documents certified/notarised as I had all my originals (some were printed copies, like my P60 my accountant emailed me) .

DLR for 6 years with a 1 year gap due to Solicitor neglecting to sign a cheque when submitting my application, which resulted in a 1 year gap, but all went well today, not asked even one question.