ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre-Action Protocol letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kashnex

Pre-Action Protocol letter

Post by kashnex » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi everyone
I'm looking for you expert advice
My wife was granted a discretionary leave Instead of spouse visa, the reason in a letter a case worker
Wrote the time you applied the visa for spouse you didn't have a valid visa but since your child is born in this country it is not appropriate to remove you from the country and therefor I'm granting you a discretionary leave but that is not true because when my wife applied she had a valid visa, so Our solicitor wrote them a pre-action protocol letter and in return HO wrote "the sshd has reviewed the decision and will now proceed to reconsider the matter in the light of the evidence and representations you have made. The sshd aims to have a decision within 3 months if possible if decision is not possible we will have a first response to the client within the 3 months
In the light of the above, the pre-action protocol is now considered to be concluded."
This letter was receive in January and I'm still waiting I have rang them many time n they say continue to wait
Now the problem is my wife have to travel back home to visit her mother my question is since my wife have got valid visa can she travel and come back I'm so confused and my wife is also desperate to visit them
Can someone please tell me if she can travel
Thanks a lot

kashnex

Re: Pre-Action Protocol letter

Post by kashnex » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:35 am

hi
anyone please

khuram7592
Newly Registered

Post by khuram7592 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello,

Can you please share what was the outcome of your application.

I applied for Pre-Action Protocol and the letter states.

Response to the matters raised:
The SoS has reviewed the decision to refuse your application for leave to remain as a Tier 2 Skilled Worker General Migrated dated 6 May 2015 and The Administrative Review outcome dated 28 May 2015.
Your circumstances are such that the Secretary of State will now proceed to review your case in the light of the evidence and representations you have made.
Your case was forwarded to relevant team for review and you will be contacted in due course regarding the outcome of this review.

Address for service of court documents:
In light of the above, the pre-action protocol is now considered to be concluded.

If you wish to proceed to judicial review, the service address for judicial review issues in the upper tribunal has been changed from government legal department, One Kemble Street, London, WC2B 4TS

I am just trying to understand what this actually means.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

K

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 am

did you get any response of your pre action protocol or what was the outcome

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:26 am

This thread is over 12 months old and the OP hasn't logged on to the forum since June 2015.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.