ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shak4311
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by shak4311 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 am

[quote="sanahtalha"]

my bio were 24th Lahore and i received the same response when asked for update yesterday, so plz dont worry

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 am

If you will esclate than you will get updated message
Otherwise you will keep getting same message till your application get processed.
I personally think if you esclate you will get "pre assessment checks done.....

From 15th June people will start getting processed so better to esclate when 8 weeks get completed from bio metric date.
Thanks
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:59 am

@saajaduk what is happening with your wifes app? Have you bot heard back?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:35 am

salams

is it true that from now NHS and visa fee should pay in PKR??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 am

phaara wrote:salams

I paid mine online here in the UK

irfan278
United Kingdom

Post by irfan278 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:22 am

Salaam to all,

Wife collected passport and documents today. Unfortunately, the visa has been rejected. However, the reason is unbelieveable. The rejection reason is as follows:

"It is a requirement to submit wage slips for the six month period prior to the date of the application. You have not submitted any wage slips".

I am absolutely shocked as this is simply not the case. I provided 7 wage slips. Oct-Apr inclusive. The wage slips were even returned to my wife today along with everything else.

I have phoned and asked what the hell they are playing at and the helpline person just said he will forward the escalation and to expect a reply in 3-5 days.

As far as I can gather, there was nothing wrong with the rest of the application. I am stunned at this response and hoping for a quick answer from them.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:26 am

irfan278 wrote:Salaam to all,

Wife collected passport and documents today. Unfortunately, the visa has been rejected. However, the reason is unbelieveable. The rejection reason is as follows:

"It is a requirement to submit wage slips for the six month period prior to the date of the application. You have not submitted any wage slips".

I am absolutely shocked as this is simply not the case. I provided 7 wage slips. Oct-Apr inclusive. The wage slips were even returned to my wife today along with everything else.

I have phoned and asked what the hell they are playing at and the helpline person just said he will forward the escalation and to expect a reply in 3-5 days.

As far as I can gather, there was nothing wrong with the rest of the application. I am stunned at this response and hoping for a quick answer from them.

What an absolute pisstake!!!

Phone them and make sure u do not leave it
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:32 am

Faith24 wrote:

no
im asking about this from august 2015
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:45 am

phaara wrote:
Faith24 wrote:

no
im asking about this from august 2015
Oh sorry i don't know. Have there been some changes?

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:47 am

Get a MP involved
You will get faster results
Otherwise the complaint is just going to sit there in a pile
Also when you submitted did you also give a copy of everything to gerrys?? If so you can refer them to it
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:21 pm

I've come across someone else in a very similar situation to yours on another forum. They too were rejected for not submitting documents when they say they did. I doubt phoning or emailing them will resolve anything. It'll most likely be your word against the ECO. How will you prove/convince UKVI that you did submit the payslips?

You could try appealing or may have to reapply.

Just my view.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

irfan278
United Kingdom

Post by irfan278 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Yeah proving I submitted them is the problem I have.

I'm still in shock to be honest.

Also received the health surcharge refund email. There's no way I'm willing to reapply or even appeal due to their incompetence and inability to see the documents provided.

Will await their reply and then decide on the best course of action.

shak4311
Newly Registered

Post by shak4311 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm

[quote="irfan278"]
irfan brother that is such sad news, May Allaha makes it easy for use. this is unbeleiveable. oh man feel so sorry for u

newbie227
Newly Registered

Post by newbie227 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Irfan, that's the most ridiculous refusal I've seen in a while. Hope it doesn't come to an appeal or reapplying. Was that the only reason in the letter?

irfan278
United Kingdom

Post by irfan278 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Yes, it was the only reason.

My wife says she opened the sealed A4 envelope. The first page was a letter and then a few pages after this outlining the decision and reasons. Then appeal documents....and THEN on the very top of all the other supporting documents..the 7 wage slips provided. All in chronological order.

I have been on the phone to my local MP. He has asked I go and see him and take all evidence/documents I have so he can have a look.

So many months of waiting and this is the outcome...devastated.

May Allah help me and my family through this difficult time.

I pray the rest of you have no such problems and don't have to experience this heartache.

sheikh31040
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh31040 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

OMGGGG!!!

Exactly same thing has happened to my wife when she went to collect documents today in lahore too.

I sent 7months pay slip i am fully registered with NHS and i have no difficulty financial wise and they have put this reason against me. My wife and i are shattered with this news.

There must be better system out there where these basic errors arent made.

Let me know what you will do irfan.

Thanks

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 pm

irfan278 wrote:Yeah proving I submitted them is the problem I have.

I'm still in shock to be honest.

Also received the health surcharge refund email. There's no way I'm willing to reapply or even appeal due to their incompetence and inability to see the documents provided.

Will await their reply and then decide on the best course of action.
What's your wife saying about all this? Must be tough, even more if she had already started her packing.

Good luck with their reply, but don't keep your hopes too high, it'll probably be a 95% pre-typed message with a sentence or two in someone's own words backing up the ECO's decision. That's what the other person on the other forum received each time they emailed them.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 pm

sheikh31040 wrote:

OMGGGG!!!

Exactly same thing has happened to my wife when she went to collect documents today in lahore too.

I sent 7months pay slip i am fully registered with NHS and i have no difficulty financial wise and they have put this reason against me. My wife and i are shattered with this news.

There must be better system out there where these basic errors arent made.

Let me know what you will do irfan.

Thanks
I have also been rejected for a similar reason...not providing all bank statements and they are missing in the documents returned

What can we do??
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 pm

This is extreme negligence and incompetency,
Take them to court and lodge claim against them.
You must have your sponsor letter or appendex which shows list of documents attached.
Wait for esclation result and then go for review.
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 pm

@irfan Thats sad bro..I hope u get a response soon in shh Allah, just keep praying

If anyone could post a list of all documents and things we need to submit and as i have changed the address and updated it everywhere just to confirm that i haven't left anything plz list the things we need to change address on..Jazak Allah
Biometrics: 8-5-15 (MIRPUR)
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Online Submission: 20th Aug 2015
Bio-26-08-15

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:57 pm

shfh7815 wrote:
I have also been rejected for a similar reason...not providing all bank statements and they are missing in the documents returned

What can we do??
Shfh sis/bro...i just opened the forum n two bad news..I can understand how u guys must be feeling but i hope u could challenge their decisions as its not ur mistake...dtn forget to tell us is they respond..Will pray for u all in shaa Allah
Biometrics: 8-5-15 (MIRPUR)
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Online Submission: 20th Aug 2015
Bio-26-08-15

irfan278
United Kingdom

Post by irfan278 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:00 pm

tehmina wrote:This is extreme negligence and incompetency,
Take them to court and lodge claim against them.
You must have your sponsor letter or appendex which shows list of documents attached.
Wait for esclation result and then go for review.
Yes the wage slips (and other documents) were mentioned in my sponsor cover letter aswell as on the contents page of the application. They were even mentioned in my employment letter confirming the amount of each wage (gross pay) and the email address to which they were sent every month.

@ineedhelp Wife is of course upset as I am. It's my younger sisters wedding next week and now she will not be able to attend.

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Can't believe the 2 bad out comes.

@shfh7815 & @irfan278 May Allah ease your troubles & difficulties.. Don't give up hope.. Make sure u fight it, and keep us updated.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:23 pm

OOH MY ALLAH !!!!!
HAVE I JUST READ THAT RIGHT !!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your outcome.
InshaALLAH IT BE FIXED SURELY

sheikh31040
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh31040 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:26 pm

@irfan278

I had put all details on the front page and even put everything in a clear folder with contents page outlining everything clearly. Even my wife colour coded it so even a person who had no experience would find it easy to go through

I am soo shocked and dissapointed. Not sure what the next step is. Might have to call visa people tomorrow morning. Did you use the direct uk number or the pakistan number....if you used uk number can you call them even at 8 am (seen as though pakistan time will be 1pm?