ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nazimshah15

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by nazimshah15 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 pm

i.need.help wrote:
nazimshah15 wrote:So shocked to see the ignorance of ECO, may Allah make easier for whatever you guys going to do in appealing or as new applicantion. I emailed them and received email that the application has been processed and a decision has been made. Please brothers and sisters pray for me. Any idea how long will be now? and the NHS charges refunded before processed or after?
thank you
time line: biometric 29/05/15 at Islamabad
Did you receive a NHS refund email? This can be before or after, but either way, it means visa is refused.
Thank you for reply, I Received email from donotreply@hgs-ukvi.co.uk about the status of application but no I haven't received refund email from NHS.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 pm

humbleguy wrote:
tehmina wrote:This is extreme negligence and incompetency,
Take them to court and lodge claim against them.
You must have your sponsor letter or appendex which shows list of documents attached.
Wait for esclation result and then go for review.
Shall we all start some kind of a petition or call to action? reading the thread today is heart breaking all due someones incompetence or deliberate action to delay spouse application? if this is happening to more than one person surely it is not a mistake. :( :shock:

Yes but what could we do?
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 pm

shfh7815 wrote:
humbleguy wrote:
You must have your sponsor letter or appendex which shows list of documents attached.
Shall we all start some kind of a petition or call to action? reading the thread today is heart breaking all due someones incompetence or deliberate action to delay spouse application? if this is happening to more than one person surely it is not a mistake. :( :shock:

Yes but what could we do?
I would say instead of sporadically emailing and calling people. lets find for sure who will hear us and lets all call this very number raising this concern? I mean I am still waiting for my wifes visa but do not want this news. especially when I have checked, double checked, paid a lawyer to check all my documents!!!

iakhan82
Newly Registered

Post by iakhan82 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Can someone please post the correct link in which I can track my application .

I am trying on https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... ?undefined but this website is giving me error, whenever I put my application number .

Is there any alternative link for application submission from Pakistan.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 pm

humbleguy wrote:
With a due respect after hearing these outcomes I've alot to talk or be concerned about here surely an spouser like one of us forget pay slips???? bank statements???? on this bomb shel like we must say the majority of the ECO etc so on are pakiz and a hand full are foreigners been strict is one thing but getting something wrong like this didn't submit payslips / bank statements...come on what's next appendix 2 form or an application it self. Definitely need to raise our voice and help each other out in most effective way and try assist each other with the best way forward. Truly we wouldn't want this for ourself.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Yes but what could we do?[/quote]
I would say instead of sporadically emailing and calling people. lets find for sure who will hear us and lets all call this very number raising this concern? I mean I am still waiting for my wifes visa but do not want this news. especially when I have checked, double checked, paid a lawyer to check all my documents!!![/quote]

Who can we contact?
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:07 pm

[/quote]
I would say instead of sporadically emailing and calling people. lets find for sure who will hear us and lets all call this very number raising this concern? I mean I am still waiting for my wifes visa but do not want this news. especially when I have checked, double checked, paid a lawyer to check all my documents!!![/quote]

Exactly humbleguy!!
With all the effect we make
Running about
Costs involved
Lawyer fees
The time and effect made by our other half
The stress and tension and waiting about we do and our family forsake

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:17 pm

shfh7815 wrote:Yes but what could we do?

Who can we contact?[/quote]
Lets target a news paper or channel like BBC or Guardian. lets get the news public. If all those who were refused for this stupid reason agree to email a single news paper. We here help each other prepare a good letter to help these guys. This will have a far better impact rather than emailing these department that set to delete your emails.

This is the ultimate way to get them to listen.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 pm

That sounds good to me....who are we going to bombard with emails?
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 pm

shfh7815 wrote:That sounds good to me....who are we going to bombard with emails?
Just read your story, devastated for you and the other person who was rejected. It's an absolute abomination

One thing is interesting, my wife submitted docs on 27/07/2015, so about two weeks ago. The lady made her take every paper/document out of the ORGANISED FOLDER i sent it in. All the papers rearranged and were placed in a black bag.

Could the people in Pakistan be missing documents out which they send to Sheffield??? Utter bs that this can take place.

It could happen to anyone of us.
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Hi all

I have been reading the discussion and yes it is very wrong of them and very unprofessional, however I don't think a great deal can be done, it's your word against theirs, I'd say contact pm send a few emails make a few calls and c were u get, cause to be honest I'd be very annoyed to, but don't have too high hopes of it being turned around because even at appeal they will most likely believe Eco, I'd say re apply
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 pm

1-in 2013 there were delays of up to 6 months with applications and people raise their voices in jang and bbc and home office responded and increased their staff.
2-home secretary is head of home office and they are legally bound to reply you in 1 week and you can even ask your MP to write emails to her.its duty of your mp to contact and write to home office.

3-someone can contact Pakistani interior minister (although i don't think it worth trying )

The link I shared has both home office secretary email and number for immigration queries so first thing is to use that channel
If it's my case I will write strict letter that hundreds of illegal immigrants are entering and home office is not taking action and those who are law abiding and bringing their spouses are being treated unfairly and we are paying taxes and heavy fee and being treated this way through unskilled and non trained staff of home office.
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:46 pm

zakikhan wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:That sounds good to me....who are we going to bombard with emails?
Just read your story, devastated for you and the other person who was rejected. It's an absolute abomination

One thing is interesting, my wife submitted docs on 27/07/2015, so about two weeks ago. The lady made her take every paper/document out of the ORGANISED FOLDER i sent it in. All the papers rearranged and were placed in a black bag.

Could the people in Pakistan be missing documents out which they send to Sheffield??? Utter bs that this can take place.

It could happen to anyone of us.
BTW this wouldn't surprise me when in fact biometric and documents to hand is taking place do you know that the administration or the officer ya the Tom sick n Harry or whoever the person is there asks the applicant would you like a faster / speedy process to visa and they ask for 15000 to 20000 PKR Bribery
Most ppl are probably aware of this.

I reckon now that Sheffield UK have taken over of documents n all that it's actually better and a lot safer and it will be more fair

Them pakiz in bhc just think oh us Asian British git monies we live wealthy off n so on and the fact is this corruption is in our ppl specially in these kinda environment and all it goes through their heads is monies and their eyes roll like £££ sign.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Don't take this the wrong way
What about contacting the BBC Asian network. Or like of sunrise radio station s? Surely they can help us raise awareness and try share the experience of us lot and other in this situation :oops:

sheikh31040
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh31040 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:44 pm

aadi90 wrote:Salaam everyone,

@sajjaduk hope ur illness isn't too bad, I pray u get well soon brother.

I just wanted to do a check on documents before submitting soon inshAllah. Is this all enough?

Applicant Documents:
• 3 Passport Photographs
• TB Test Certificate
• IELTS Passing Certificate
• Applicant’s Letter
• Application Form
Accommodation:
• Tenancy Agreement
• Housing Survey Report (Hudson & White)
• Landlord’s Letter
• Second Tenant NOC
Financial Documents:
• Employment Contract
• Wage Slips (covering a period of 6 months)
• Bank Statements (x5 covering a period of 6 months)
• P60
• Employer’s Letter
Relationship:
• Nikahnama (translated, verified and attested by MOFA)
• Post & Prior Wedding Photographs
• Photographer and Venue Receipts
• Invitation Cards
• Family & Friends Declaration (attended wedding)
• Travel Documents (proof of every travel)
• Wedding Shopping Receipts (wedding ring and clothes)
• Greeting Cards with Envelopes
• Parcel Envelopes
• Money transfer receipts both sides
• Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, Emails and Facebook Screenshots
• Bill from Three (Mobile Phone Number Verification)
Hi aadi90

Have sent you a private message, please reply when you have time.

@sajjaduk best wishes

May Allah swt make it easier for us all and guide us towards the right path

Ameen

nadeem2015
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem2015 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 am

Hi all,
I have sent off all my documents today to Sheffield but i have realised i have answered a question which was not required for me to answer. I am worried will this affect my application??? The question I answered is below. Thanks for helping

3.20 What was your sponsor?s total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application?

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:21 am

Just out of interest, those people who were refused due to not supplying correct paperwork work, eventhough they did....what was the eco initials.... I should say at the end of the refusal letter....mines were GD
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

irfan278
United Kingdom

Post by irfan278 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:22 am

shfh7815 wrote:Just out of interest, those people who were refused due to not supplying correct paperwork work, eventhough they did....what was the eco initials.... I should say at the end of the refusal letter....mines were GD
Mine were also GD.

I have received a reply today..it's just a useless automated email stating the appeal procedure. I also wrote a letter of complaint to the home office last night but they state it can take up to 20 working days to receive a response.

I feel very confused about what to do next and feel there may be no other option but to apply again. Hopefully now with the changes (docs going to Sheffield) this will ensure a more reliable service.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:29 am

irfan278 wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:Just out of interest, those people who were refused due to not supplying correct paperwork work, eventhough they did....what was the eco initials.... I should say at the end of the refusal letter....mines were GD
Mine were also GD.

I have received a reply today..it's just a useless automated email stating the appeal procedure. I also wrote a letter of complaint to the home office last night but they state it can take up to 20 working days to receive a response.

I feel very confused about what to do next and feel there may be no other option but to apply again. Hopefully now with the changes (docs going to Sheffield) this will ensure a more reliable service.
Irfan bro i know Sheffield Home office, all staff mostly same, U know mostly ECo is only GCSE, if u see them they r look like working class, Not proper uniformed,
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:45 am

I received email from visa enquiry office yesterday saying that application been processed, I was expecting call or txt today but so far no response from them, I was told that those been granted visa they get txt or email next day and the refused one take a week?? How true is that? Thank you

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 am

nazimshah15 wrote:I received email from visa enquiry office yesterday saying that application been processed, I was expecting call or txt today but so far no response from them, I was told that those been granted visa they get txt or email next day and the refused one take a week?? How true is that? Thank you
No truth in that whatsoever
What it is that the system is updated and passport sent to a different department for visa stamping and refusal notices
UKVI enquiry service can see the status prior to dispatch
The embassy only send email once it's left or about to leave Islamabad
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:22 am

i have contact them and they told me last week that decision has been made, you'll receive an email or call to collect passport,
bare in mind they have not even sent me process email yet they sent me an email when i have contacted with them.
i really dont know its going to be 10 days and i have no recieved any mail or call from Gerry or UKIV
i am really worrying whats happening, any one has idea what should i do

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:24 am

aadiuk02 wrote:i have contact them and they told me last week that decision has been made, you'll receive an email or call to collect passport,
bare in mind they have not even sent me process email yet they sent me an email when i have contacted with them.
i really dont know its going to be 10 days and i have no recieved any mail or call from Gerry or UKIV
i am really worrying whats happening, any one has idea what should i do
Call them and escalate
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:31 am

Hi everyone not posted for a while but I am surprised a lot of you think that ECO are good at their jobs they don't always get it right and I have always said when you make an application look at it and think in the way what can they refuse it on not have I got everything read back pages on here as to what they are refused on. Best thing is to write everything you send tick box it but remember you can have everything and they still come back with a stupid reason some of you may remember mine was I had not provided proof of my step dad status in the Uk never expected that but appeal is in now has been since 24/6/15 sent them his certificate and his picture getting his cert.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:33 am

i have call them and escalate but i have recieved same reply via email and when i have spoken to them they said decision has been made since end of july and it should be with you next working days but its going to be 10 days