ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help and Guiedence

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s-m
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help and Guiedence

Post by s-m » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:55 pm

I am a British national married to non EEA national. My wife is living with me in England. Initially she was granted a settlement visa for 30 months. She has to apply for FLR with in few moths from now. we have a baby girl who is nearly one year old.
Lately I had a look on new forms and requirements for FLR. It seems to me even hard to fulfill all the requirements. I am a self employed while my wife is not working due to babycare.
I wonder if its possible for me to move to Ireland or another Eu country for some time. I mean taking Surinder Sing route. what type of visa will she require to stay in an EU country with me and what will be my wife's immigration status if we come back to UK in future may be with in a year time.
Please let me have some suggestions if possible.
Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need Urgent Help and Guiedence

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Lately I had a look on new forms and requirements for FLR.
the requirements for FLR(M) are the same as the requirements she needed when she initially applied for her settlement/spouse visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.