ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) Missing Exit Stamp on passport, no travel proof

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rouxelite
Newly Registered

SET(LR) Missing Exit Stamp on passport, no travel proof

Post by rouxelite » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi Guys I have been searching around the forum looking for SET (LR) application experience with missing exit stamps and without supporting travel itineraries.

My absences are 230 days in total within 10 years. I have records in diaries which allows me to trace back. However Malaysians have biometric passports, meaning that we don't get stamped for our entries into Malaysia.

Therefore, using my passport I am only able to prove my entries into the UK and not my exits. Many of my flights were booked via travel agencies, and there is no e-ticket/email/e-boarding pass.

Anyone out there who is applying/ have applied under similar circumstances? Any advice for me to make my application go smoother? How do I prove my exit dates from the UK when there is no stamps? I have got SAR but they don't have complete information too.

rouxelite
Newly Registered

Re: SET(LR) Missing Exit Stamp on passport, no travel proof

Post by rouxelite » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:37 am

Anyone can help please?

How do I go about finding proof to my 7 exits from the UK? For all trips to Malaysia I don't have the corresponding entry stamps. I also went to the Malaysian Immigration Department to ask them to provide my record of movement and they said they aren't able to do so. I have no e-tickets too.

Will my ILR (Long Residence) be in trouble if there are 7 unrecorded exit? I planned to put in a cover letter explaining that these are the dates from my diaries and will provide university term dates as I mostly travelled during term break or after final exams.

Please please can anyone give advice? :(

pelen23

Post by pelen23 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi there I don't think they are looking for corresponding entry stamps from the countries you visited. I went to Ireland from Belfast there was no entry or exit stamp fro either countries however I still declared it to be truthful.

I am sure HO know when you leave the UK even though they practice exit stamps

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:18 pm

rouxelite wrote:Anyone can help please?

How do I go about finding proof to my 7 exits from the UK? For all trips to Malaysia I don't have the corresponding entry stamps. I also went to the Malaysian Immigration Department to ask them to provide my record of movement and they said they aren't able to do so. I have no e-tickets too.

Will my ILR (Long Residence) be in trouble if there are 7 unrecorded exit? I planned to put in a cover letter explaining that these are the dates from my diaries and will provide university term dates as I mostly travelled during term break or after final exams.

Please please can anyone give advice? :(

I'm sure u should have previous emails/booking confirmation for your air tickets ......at least you can find last few ones.HO doesn't have any record of you leaving UK.....they can only verify it from the stamps on your passport when you enter in UK.
You can also make SAR request from HO and see how much information they have regarding your travels.

msaeed123
Newly Registered

Post by msaeed123 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:03 pm

rouxelite wrote: I have got SAR but they don't have complete information too.
Hi rouxelite,, how much information do they on your SAR report?? was most of the information missing? HO take travel dates from E-borders scheme and it doesn't cover air line from EU. if you travel to europe then it is likely that they HO dont have your travel information.