ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shfh7815
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by shfh7815 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:20 am

When you appeal....do they have 28 days to over turn their original decision... And if they don't..it goes to a judge? Is this correct?
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

2011maryam

Post by 2011maryam » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:37 am

shfh7815 wrote:When you appeal....do they have 28 days to over turn their original decision... And if they don't..it goes to a judge? Is this correct?
Look at my timeline below

Applied from Islamabad: 30th Jan 2015
Refused: 23rd April 2015

Appeal Submitted/Posted: 29th April 2015
Payment taken: 22nd May 2015

Appeal notice issued: 23rd June 2015
Final review date: 6th October 2015

It can take up2 2 months just to get ur appeal notice and then once u get that they have 15 weeks to decide if they will review the original decision.
I think 28 days thing is just a myth am still waiting 28 days were finished ages ago

Best of luck
Visa Refused: 23/4/ 2015
Appeal Submitted: 29/4/2015
Appeal notice issued: 23/6/16
Review date: 6/10/2015
Court hearing: 8/2/2016
Judge decision received: 10/2/2016
Call in Letter: 24/2/16
Submitted PP : 26/2/16
Visa granted: 20/4/16

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 am

shfh7815 wrote:
nazimshah15 wrote:
zoopla wrote:Aslaam alaycum

I have good news to inshallah change the mood here. My wife received the processed email today 12/08/15. See full details of our application below in my sig but inshallah it's good news for lahore applications and that June applications have begu (I know others may have got replies too).

Bio was on 01/06/15. I've been emailing them with lots of updates but kept on receiving the same no current updates so decided to escalate. The response was that pre initial checks are done and it is waiting in ECOs queue for further checks...

Inshallah it will be a positive decision as I've checked emails and bank account and no refund. Please keep us in you dua may Allah make it easy for us all and reunite us all with our spouses. Hoping to get collection message tomorrow as it's a holiday friday in Pakistan.
have you got processed email from visa enquiry centre? as I got email on 11/08/15 from enquiry centre saying application been processed and decision has been made. but still not got any further emails
time line Biometric: 29/05/15
You're most likely going to get it late afternoon today
InshaaAllah to have good news for everyone

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:00 am

Guys as today is last working day of this week so don't expect much today
Hope next week ,many of us will loose independence and again become part of British :)

Good luck
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

Salaam
I was submit on 1st May 2015 From Lahore, in update 29th july application has been processed, but after that i didn't received anything from ukvislamb ,or Gerry's. even i escalate my case but they didn't answer me .
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 am

Cong Zoopla--------Congratulations to ist June applicant from Lahore with visa granted this morning.
I saw ur wife message on fb group
Visa Timeline

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:13 am

aadiuk02 wrote:Salaam
I was submit on 1st May 2015 From Lahore, in update 29th july application has been processed, but after that i didn't received anything from ukvislamb ,or Gerry's. even i escalate my case but they didn't answer me .
W salaam i no its very stressful when yr waiting i subittmited the case on 18/5 escalted last wk no reply and its over 12 weeks n 2 days is now i dont no wat to do if its over the time frame us there any other way

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:42 am

tiger girl wrote:
aadiuk02 wrote:Salaam
W salaam i no its very stressful when yr waiting i subittmited the case on 18/5 escalted last wk no reply and its over 12 weeks n 2 days is now i dont no wat to do if its over the time frame us there any other way
Same here
Time line biometric on 29/05/15
Processed and decision made from visa enquiry centre on 11/08/15
And no more response

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 am

If they have make decision on application so why they holding for weeks without replying? What could be the possible reason?? I am little worried successful applications getting immediate calls or text hope I am wrong

shama1234
Newly Registered

Post by shama1234 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:19 am

Hi guys, just wondering for a bit of advice please.

Mrs has reached England safely, I will be collecting the BRP tomorrow- what actually is this and it's purpose?

Also what will happen after her 33 month Visa expires? Apply for indefinite stay I'm assuming? Is this similar to applying for a Spouse Visa i.e. paperwork etc. or harder/totally different?

Thanks and goodl uck to all insha'allah you'll be reunited soon!!

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:25 am

@ adiluk and @tiger girl have you tried going to the visa centre where you applied? They may have it there?

The visa is valid for.28 days only and if you collect your passports after this date the visa will have expired. It will be hassle then trying to sort this 28day visa out.

It will be worth making a trip down to your visa centre i would say as your passports may well be waiting for you there?? :? Good luck

sheedatali

Post by sheedatali » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:32 pm

We applied in Malta, although not strictly same situation as everyone applying from Pakistan but timeline was pretty much same. It took just above 8 weeks for application to complete.

Time line biometric on 09/06/15
Passport returned via DHL: 13/08/2015
Outcome: 28 days VISA granted.

Few things I noticed,

1. The email contact is useless unless you escalate. I sent email yesterday with response that it is waiting to be processed by ECO. My DHL tracking says that passport was sent back by ECO on 11th.
2. There was not text/email of processed to us, we got notified by DHL that application is on its way back.
3. I did some calculation on the thread posts since it started, most applications are returned within 8-9 weeks.
4. I submitted self done house survey report, no objections
5. No attested/certified documents were submitted. no objections
6. We did submit the marriage registration certificate along with Nikkah nama

Question
1. Can I collect Biometric card on behalf of my wife? We want to travel to Pakistan before she comes here. According to Biometric card leaflet, you can collect on someone else's behalf only if you are ill or under 18. Both do not apply to us. Thanks

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:01 pm

it depends how application has been prepared, all the core requirements have been fullilled or not and only then you can expect some good outcome, everyone agrees till this, but i believe it heavily depends how lucky you are, your caseworker ie ECO his approach, like other day few brothers shared their visa was refused despite documents/ payslips/ bank statements had been provided, even if the application was neat and worthy of getting visa, but ECO ruined it all he did not bother to look into properly to chk docs, then a brother rightly mentioned how someone can be that humble, after so many months taken to prepare application and putting it and then again waiting HOW can someone forget core info, ECO need to think this thing too,
probably after May Elections, THeresa May has new instructions for the embassies and high commissions, they increased fees upto their level that they wished but service remains below average level, its pity, give sadqa i would say, its hard getting off only with the good work we need good luck and favors from Heavens too,
good wishes for all,
Application Date: 18 June
Biometric: 25 June Lahore

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:03 pm

cant blv wrote:it depends how application has been prepared, all the core requirements have been fullilled or not and only then you can expect some good outcome, everyone agrees till this, but i believe it heavily depends how lucky you are, your caseworker ie ECO his approach, like other day few brothers shared their visa was refused despite documents/ payslips/ bank statements had been provided, even if the application was neat and worthy of getting visa, but ECO ruined it all he did not bother to look into properly to chk docs, then a brother rightly mentioned how someone can be that humble, after so many months taken to prepare application and putting it and then again waiting HOW can someone forget core info, ECO need to think this thing too,
probably after May Elections, xxxxxx has new instructions for the embassies and high commissions, they increased fees upto their level that they wished but service remains below average level, its pity, give sadqa i would say, its hard getting off only with the good work we need good luck and favors from Heavens too,
good wishes for all,

Mariam2794
Newly Registered

Post by Mariam2794 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Has anyone who applied in june from mirpur asked for an update or anything? And what replies did you get?

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:20 pm

so this is todays new change, expect every day something new, after all we are living in a new age,
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cust ... n-6-months

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 pm

tehmina wrote:Cong Zoopla--------Congratulations to ist June applicant from Lahore with visa granted this morning.
I saw ur wife message on fb group
Thank you. Alhamdulilah it was successful. We actually forgot to submit a translation of the original nakah nama but we had the english and urdu nadra one which is important and can probably be checked. May Allah make it easy for you all and unite you with your spouses. It takes a lot of patience waiting.

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Just been reading the last few pages I'm
So sorry to

ShFh and others who's visa have been refused.
Talk about taking the piss, you all definitely start a petition. This sort of behaviour is not acceptable.

Also all of you who are collecting results open the envelope there and if it has been refused to missing documents, raise it with the gerrys office and get them to witness it by writing a letter or statement. I'm sure I read it there if there's a problem raise it with them there and then.

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi All,
I think i know why I am getting no update emails! :( I just found in my visa application form submitted online the day in DOB of my wife is 02 while in the appointment its says 04!!!

How could this system mess it up to this level! thank God its correct in the application and incorrect the appointment letter!!!

Has anyone experienced something similar? how do deal with this please?

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Faith24 wrote:@ adiluk and @tiger girl have you tried going to the visa centre where you applied? They may have it there?

The visa is valid for.28 days only and if you collect your passports after this date the visa will have expired. It will be hassle then trying to sort this 28day visa out.

It will be worth making a trip down to your visa centre i would say as your passports may well be waiting for you there? :? Good luck
Tanks for the advice i got a processed email today saying it will be sent to yr passport collection meaning gerry do we now hav to wait for a call from them now????

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Today no update no processed email
Enjoy long weekend and happy Independence Day
Catch u on Monday
Visa Timeline

khani

Post by khani » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:23 pm

So they are charging more than the actual fee if you pay by UK debit card , I paid £ 1028 for application and £ 645 for so called heath charges. Pathetic

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:50 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Faith24 wrote:@ adiluk and @tiger girl have you tried going to the visa centre where you applied? They may have it there?

It will be worth making a trip down to your visa centre i would say as your passports may well be waiting for you there? :? Good luck
Tanks for the advice i got a processed email today saying it will be sent to yr passport collection meaning gerry do we now hav to wait for a call from them now????
Have you got processed email from visa enquiry office or BHC? I got processed email on 11/08/15 from enquiry office.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 pm

i am still waiting i have rang them today and they said they have sent supporting documents to my wife in uk by mistaken, but why i have applied from here but my wife has not recieved any documents there yet,
i dont know its very confusing and its seems no one is guiding me properly over the phone and email...
please tell me what should i do

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 pm

i am still waiting i have rang them today and they said they have sent letter for prepaid envelope to my wife in uk , but why i have applied from here but my wife has not recieved any document there yet,
i dont know its very confusing and its seems no one is guiding me properly over the phone and email...
please tell me what should i do