ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by humbleguy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Just received this reply after escalation:

....found it is yet to be assessed by an Entry Clearance
Officer (ECO). Your visa application centre or the entry clearance officer
(ECO) will contact you once a decision has been made or, if necessary,
during the consideration of your application.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Salaam Brother and Sisters
Please Suggest me
i am still waiting i have rang them today and they said they have sent letter for prepaid envelope to my wife in uk , but why i have applied from here but my wife has not recieved any document there yet,
i dont know its very confusing and its seems no one is guiding me properly over the phone and email...
please tell me what should i do
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:18 pm

i.need.help wrote:
hinna wrote:Salaam all,

I am in the process of sending of my documents and need a little help please:

1) I wanted to know do I write the GWF number on every page? If not then on which pages do I write it on.

2) Also the NHS number where do I write this number? I have printed the confirmations from email and attached it to my file, is this ok?

3) I know my husband needs to sign the application form and send it back to me but I think I have made a mistake on the form which I noticed when I printed it the 2 pages he has to sign where it says form completed by it says my name is this ok?

4) Also where it says the applicants email it says mine & not his, will this be alight?

Jzk
1)
Please ensure that the GWF reference number (generated when the application is completed online) is marked clearly on both the outside of the envelope and at the top right hand corner of enclosed documents.

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan
2) Yes.

3) You have to leave your name now.

4) Should be fine.
Jzk for ur response.

1) If you have to write the number on documents enclosed are you allowed to write on the documents such as nikah nama, translation & registration of marrage certificate, along with writing on the tb & english certificate? What particular documents is it u hav to write the gwf?

2) So I dnt need to write the nhs number any where like the gwf number?

3) Will it cause a problem with my case now that it has my name on as form completed by and not my husband? I am worried now.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:33 pm

hinna wrote:
i.need.help wrote:
hinna wrote:Salaam all,

I am in the process of sending of my documents and need a little help please:

1) I wanted to know do I write the GWF number on every page? If not then on which pages do I write it on.

2) Also the NHS number where do I write this number? I have printed the confirmations from email and attached it to my file, is this ok?

3) I know my husband needs to sign the application form and send it back to me but I think I have made a mistake on the form which I noticed when I printed it the 2 pages he has to sign where it says form completed by it says my name is this ok?

4) Also where it says the applicants email it says mine & not his, will this be alight?

Jzk
1)
Please ensure that the GWF reference number (generated when the application is completed online) is marked clearly on both the outside of the envelope and at the top right hand corner of enclosed documents.

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan
2) Yes.

3) You have to leave your name now.

4) Should be fine.
Jzk for ur response.

1) If you have to write the number on documents enclosed are you allowed to write on the documents such as nikah nama, translation & registration of marrage certificate, along with writing on the tb & english certificate? What particular documents is it u hav to write the gwf?

2) So I dnt need to write the nhs number any where like the gwf number?

3) Will it cause a problem with my case now that it has my name on as filling the form and not my husband? I am worried now.
1) I personally wouldn't write the GWF ref direct onto original documents such as the ones you mentioned. I would write it on a post it note and stick it on to each document. Use a paperclip so it doesn't come off. But on things like bank statements and payslips etc.. I would just write it direct. This is a new thing, I didn't have to write any ref on my wife's documents.

2) If you've got official confirmation in an email then I don't see the point or need.

3) It shouldn't, at least he will be signing it himself. Plus, you're his wife, so you both helped each other.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:56 pm

aadiuk02 wrote:Salaam Brother and Sisters
Please Suggest me
i am still waiting i have rang them today and they said they have sent letter for prepaid envelope to my wife in uk , but why i have applied from here but my wife has not recieved any document there yet,
i dont know its very confusing and its seems no one is guiding me properly over the phone and email...
What do you mean??
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:03 pm

i.need.help wrote:
Please Suggest me
What do you mean??
in update 28th july they told me application has been processed decision has been made, but i didn't receive any email afterthat i asked them again they said sent letter to my sponser request prepaid envelope thing,but my sponser didn't received anything.

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Tanks for the advice i got a processed email today saying it will be sent to yr passport collection meaning gerry do we now hav to wait for a call from them now????[/quote][/quote]
Have you got processed email from visa enquiry office or BHC? I got processed email on 11/08/15 from enquiry office.[

This is the email i got: the processed visa application for GWF reference
number - was received at the UK
Visa Application Centre on 8/13/2015 .

If a courier service was purchased from VFS
Global, your processed application will be
delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the
designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail.
Please do NOT reply to this email.
does that mean i w8 for a call from gerry islamabaad ??[/quote]
Tiger girl if you havent received NHS refund email InshaaAllah will be good news

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:22 pm

Please Suggest me
oh thats horrible, what number you called and who you spoke to? will be good to call croydon office I think

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:04 pm

nazimshah15 wrote:
Please Suggest me
oh thats horrible, what number you called and who you spoke to? will be good to call croydon office I think
i called on UKVi number,which is charge £1.38/min ,

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:19 am

Salaam,

Sorry if this queation has been asked b4. I have gone back a few pages to older posts but obv couldn't go through all posts lol

Wen I post paperwork to sheffiled is it best to put it in a envelope and then at the post office to put it in the special delivery bag. Or should I just put all paperwork only in the special delivery bag?

Thanks

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:55 am

aadi90 wrote:
khani wrote:So they are charging more than the actual fee if you pay by UK debit card , I paid £ 1028 for application and £ 645 for so called heath charges. Pathetic
This is correct. The amount showed in rupees first.. This is not including the £17.66 & £28.50 tansaction fee I got charges from my bank. Total rip of & money making scheme :(

nadeem2015
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem2015 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:31 am

HELP PLEASE.

I am worried i sent my wife application to Sheffield on Tuesday but i didn't write the GWF reference number on all the enclosed documents. I only wrote it on the application form and aoendix 2 ????? What will happen

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:46 pm

submit appeal on 06/07/2015

appeal received on 09/07/2015

payment taken on 23/07/2015

Appeal notice received today it says the process take approximately 15weeks the tribunal will write to me after 26 on NOV 2015. if they guna over turn the decision roghly how long does it take ?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

hope4best5
Newly Registered

Post by hope4best5 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi,

My husband (applicant) submitted his online application on 10/08/2015 and biometric date is 21/08/2015 in Lahore.

I'm also in pakistan as we had nikkah on 05/08/2015 so do i send all the documents to Sheffield after the biometrics or on the same day? I am also bit confused how to organise all the papers as in put in dividers for financial, accommodation and relationship or in what order the documents will be put together and use paperclips or how to bind them.

Also anyone can advice what needs to go in the applicant cover letter?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Hamza Amjad wrote:submit appeal on 06/07/2015

appeal received on 09/07/2015

payment taken on 23/07/2015

Appeal notice received today it says the process take approximately 15weeks the tribunal will write to me after 26 on NOV 2015. if they guna over turn the decision roghly how long does it take ?
I'd say if successful at review stage then I'd say u would know by beggining of October
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:34 pm

hope4best5 wrote:Hi,

My husband (applicant) submitted his online application on 10/08/2015 and biometric date is 21/08/2015 in Lahore.

I'm also in pakistan as we had nikkah on 05/08/2015 so do i send all the documents to Sheffield after the biometrics or on the same day? I am also bit confused how to organise all the papers as in put in dividers for financial, accommodation and relationship or in what order the documents will be put together and use paperclips or how to bind them.

You can do it on the day if you want or any day after. When I prepared the documents, I put them together using paperclips and then piled them on top of each other in a logical order. Like the order you've suggested. No folders, no binders or anything.

What documents are you submitting, post a list of everything, incase you're missing something.

Also is your final bank statement within 28 days old of the online application?
TIMELINE

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:41 pm

[quote="Zainykhal"]@ tiger girl would you like sharing your timeline?[
I submitted the case 18/05/15 recieved msg 19/08/15 documents recieved then i sent escalation msg on 6/8/15 no reply until 13/8/15 that it has been processed just pray inshallah its good news very anxious n stressful wait ....

hope4best5
Newly Registered

Post by hope4best5 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:50 pm

i.need.help wrote:

You can do it on the day if you want or any day after. When I prepared the documents, I put them together using paperclips and then piled them on top of each other in a logical order. Like the order you've suggested. No folders, no binders or anything.

What documents are you submitting, post a list of everything, incase you're missing something.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

My husband feels applications is bit confusing, the confusing part is that i am cutrently in pakistan on paid holiday from work to attend my wedding and living with husband.

The docs i have are: (applicant)
Application form (online printed copy)
Appendix 2
Tb certificate
IELTS certificate
Current and old passport

(Sponsor)
-supporting letter
-decleration
Attested passport copy

Financial -
-Pay slips from jan-july (signed by employer)
-Bank statment jan-july (stamped by bank)
-Employer letter on letter head paper
-P60
-Letter from payroll account to say they had incorrect spelling of my name and is corrected from July.
-Letter from HM Revenue showing tax from 2015 and 2014 as they have correct spelling on it.
-employment contract

Accommodation
-mortgage statement (on my name)
-inspection report
-land registery official copy
-utility bill on my name
-Council Tax bill

Relationship
-nikkah nama, transleted copy & also waiting to get attested by union council
-calls, convo screenshots, engagement pics & nikkah pics and cards etc

Have i got everything covered?

AMirAbbasi
Mood:
Palestine

Post by AMirAbbasi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi, need a little help, my spouse monthly rent is £400, which he should pay cash according to tenancy agreement, he got invoice of cash payment, but his bank statement couldn't able to support this, bcoz even though he withdrew money £300, 100, 50 etc ... but the invoice date n money withdrewal dates r mis match. So, does it means my application could refused only for this reason?
we give, tenancy agreement, invoices, inspection report, no objection letter from landlord, council tax bill on my spouse name, his driving license, gasbill n utilities in landlords name.
plz plz advice needed..

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

hope4best5 wrote:
i.need.help wrote:

Thanks a lot for your reply.

My husband feels applications is bit confusing, the confusing part is that i am cutrently in pakistan on paid holiday from work to attend my wedding and living with husband.

The docs i have are: (applicant)
Application form (online printed copy)
Appendix 2
Tb certificate
IELTS certificate
Current and old passport

(Sponsor)
-supporting letter
-decleration
Attested passport copy

Financial -
-Pay slips from jan-july (signed by employer)
-Bank statment jan-july (stamped by bank)
-Employer letter on letter head paper
-P60
-Letter from payroll account to say they had incorrect spelling of my name and is corrected from July.
-Letter from HM Revenue showing tax from 2015 and 2014 as they have correct spelling on it.
-employment contract

Accommodation
-mortgage statement (on my name)
-inspection report
-land registery official copy
-utility bill on my name
-Council Tax bill

Relationship
-nikkah nama, transleted copy & also waiting to get attested by union council
-calls, convo screenshots, engagement pics & nikkah pics and cards etc

Have i got everything covered?
Looks perfect to me!
TIMELINE

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 pm

What postal is good to use from Pakistan my spouse to send papers to UK?

Also how long will it take?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:54 pm

hinna wrote:What postal is good to use from Pakistan my spouse to send papers to UK?

Also how long will it take?

Skynet or dhl, they take 4-5 days
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

nadeem2015
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem2015 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:07 pm

salaam All,

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

I am worried i sent my wife application to Sheffield on Tuesday but i didn't write the GWF reference number on all the enclosed documents. I only wrote it on the application form and aoendix 2 ????? What will happen

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Are people's NHS surcharge being refunded like just before a decision or what? I've seen a few people in here where the nhs surcharge is refunded like days before they get their documents back with he refusal in!

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Salam Every one

In sha Allah will apply for my wife's settlement visa end of this month

Can you all check the documents list in case i forgot anything

1. passport and ILR certified copy
2. Copy of wife’s passport;
3. Copy of wife’s ID card;
4. Marriage certificate ( Urdu & English stamped by union council, notary and foreign office)
5. Wedding pictures (25)
6. bank statements for last 7 months (Feb 2015 - August 2015)
7. Proof of accommodation i.e. Tenancy agreement along with the letter from landlord
8. Property inspection report by estate agent
9. Your wife’s English language certificate ( IELTS overall 4.5 band (5 band in listening and 4.5 in speaking) she passed it before April 2015
10. Skype call screen shots and Facebook of last six months (40 Prints)
11. Evidence of financial support i.e. money transfer slips;
12. pay slips for last 7 months (Feb 2015 - August 2015)
13. Employment Letter
14. Payroll Letter and P60 (2014-2015)
15. Sponsor Cover Letter & Sponsor declaration Letter
16. TB test Certificate
17. Applicant two passpost size photographs
19. Application form & Apendix 2

Payslips, Bank statement and employment letters are all within 28 days of Application !!

Regards

Ramos