ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same Sponsor, Same SoC Code but higher post?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gschandel
Newly Registered

Same Sponsor, Same SoC Code but higher post?

Post by gschandel » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi,

I am working for the current sponsor as Project Manager but now have got new role within the same company as Senior Project Manager. Both roles are under same SoC code 2134.

The role was advertised on job portals and I have gone through interviews and selection process. The job was advertised for two weeks only.

I checked the new Tier2 guidance but have got few queries if anyone can guide me on these please:

1. Do I have to do another application to work in this role (same SoC code, same sponsor, increased salary)?
2. Does the sponsor need to do RLMT to give me the role?
3. Can the sponsor just switch the role title with UKBA and don't have to go through the above two?

Many thanks in advance for this and lot's of thanks for helping me and others through this forum.

Regards,

GS

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Same Sponsor, Same SoC Code but higher post?

Post by manci » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:12 pm

1, no
2. no
3. yes - they have to report the change of job title, core duties and increased salary through the SMS

gschandel
Newly Registered

Re: Same Sponsor, Same SoC Code but higher post?

Post by gschandel » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 pm

thank you so much Manci :D