ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for Tier 2?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2worker123
Newly Registered

Waiting for Tier 2?

Post by tier2worker123 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check if anybody has applied for tier 2 this month and waiting? I have applied for tier 2 general from hyderabad,India and they mentioned in email that it would take around 15 working days to process. this count starts from the day of Biometrics collection or from the day we receive the email?
Its been 11 days since my biometrics collection and no email yet. last email i got is on 4th of aug stating the application has reached chennai office.
Please comment. :(

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Re: Waiting for Tier 2?

Post by Shah1698 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi mate - I am going to apply from Hyderabad, India this week. Hope you get the visa soon. I just want to know your experience with your application.

1. Did you attend any interview at the time of doc sumbission?
2. Did they ask anything about sponor and job that you going to take up in the UK?
3. Did you enquire at VFS to know if they have introduced Tier 2 visa priority service in Hyderabad location?
Shah

vj_tier2_migrant
Newly Registered

Post by vj_tier2_migrant » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 am

My wife and kids submitted their Tier 2 PBS dependants applications on 30th July in Bangalore VFS, it reached chennai high commission on 3rd Aug where we received an email saying it has reached. Still waiting.
Look at this data : http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/india/pdf/In ... 140815.pdf
From the above data , it looks like it will take 13 working days this week.

So please be patient, I think they shouldn't be taking more than 15 working days if the application has been straightforward

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 pm

tier2worker123 wrote:Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check if anybody has applied for tier 2 this month and waiting? I have applied for tier 2 general from hyderabad,India and they mentioned in email that it would take around 15 working days to process. this count starts from the day of Biometrics collection or from the day we receive the email?
Its been 11 days since my biometrics collection and no email yet. last email i got is on 4th of aug stating the application has reached chennai office.
Please comment. :(
Hi mate - Do you have any update on your visa application?
Shah