ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Dilemma

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikmoon

Spouse Dilemma

Post by malikmoon » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:28 pm

hi respected mebers,

I am about to apply Entry Clearance for my spouse here in Pakistan. I have got my HSMP approved in May, then I switched (in country) from Student visa into HSMP in Semptember. I have been working part time during my student visa period (earning £700 month).
I am showing 3 month bank statement (July,Aug,September) with final balance of £7300.
in October I have withdrawn whole money out of my account. Would I be OK by showing three month bank statment for EC for my spouse. I have been working for my existing employer for more than 3 years. I am showing pension illustration detail and some employee's shares from my employers and last 4 month salary slips. I don't have employer's letter mentioning that this is permanent and all but my job is permanant in public sector. what are the chances of success for my spouse?

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:32 pm

Sorry to say that. I would say Zero..according to your current situation.
Your earning power in not good enough to support your spouse and you don't have enough Bank balance to show to HO...(as ou withdrawn your savings now)

Rest seniors are here to comment Please....
Kaff

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:28 pm

What was the reason for your large withdrawal?

What is your current monthly salary?

Do you have an employment contract?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

malikmoon

Post by malikmoon » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:21 pm

Thanx for your attention victoria,
I was travelling back home so decided to take my savings with me. but I am planning to show my statments of July August and untill 28 september (last statement date) after 28th september I have withdrawn all my savings. would that statment untill 28 sept be suffice?
I have got a permanant contract with Royal Mail, which I have working for more than 3 years. but I am unable to obtain the contract letter from them because at the moment I am in Pakistan. I have got last 4 month (june,july,august,september) bank statment of royal mail which I am showing and my private pension plan certificate of 3 years from royal mail. andaward of colleague share of royal mail.

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Nothing to worry about. EC for spouse of HSMP participant is viewed differently and liberally than spouse of UK national.