ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Delayed on PEO Appointment (Glasgow)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ghazni110
Newly Registered

ILR Delayed on PEO Appointment (Glasgow)

Post by Ghazni110 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 pm

hi there,
I have been silent member on this board for a while and have gained much knowledge and prepared my own case. I applied for ILR last week on Wednesday and my visa application has been kept for further checks. I received this letter from visa officer please read this letter and all senior members advice will be highly appreciated i have only few weeks to respond so prompt replies will be appreciated.

I have attached a letter from visa officer. He has asked for new accounts from my accountant as he says my accountant was on holidays at the date mentioned on accounts but the accounts were signed by the authorised signatory in his absence.

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Delayed on PEO Appointment (Glasgow)

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Under which route have you applied for settlement? If under PBS, "authorised signatory" has no meaning. The accounts must be signed by a certified accountant.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Ghazni110
Newly Registered

Post by Ghazni110 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I applied under Tier 1 General. My all documents were fine, however visa officer picked up my accounts for self employed and asked if the accountant is registered with IFA which he is so my application was kept for further checks however after couple of days i received a letter from visa officer which is already posted here asking for new accounts from new accountant as he tried contacting my account but he was on holidays since 31st of July but accounts had a date on which was 08-08-2015 so someone else from officer confirmed it was signed by Authorised signature but visa officer is asking for new accounts.

My query is that, should i get the fresh accounts from the same accountant as he is back from holidays by tomorrow evening and send them to the visa officer or should i get the fresh accounts from different accountant i am really confused what to do and would highly appreciate if some senior members can post.

In the letter visa officer has asked for new accounts as he says due to my accountant being on holidays he can't accept those accounts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

kchess
Newly Registered

Post by kchess » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:53 pm

@Ghazni,

Did you hear anything back. I wish you goo luck

s_d_ilr
Newly Registered

Post by s_d_ilr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 am

did you hear anything back