ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

owobaba

Naturalization

Post by owobaba » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Good all day all the good people of the board, i want to applied for my 15and 10 years old children for naturalization, l have PR for the past 2years now. Can l apply for them without me applying now because of my 10 years ban (working illegally)
Thanks.
owobaba

boloney

Re: Naturalization

Post by boloney » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:16 pm

if kids were born in the UK than you may be able to registed them using MN1

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Where kids born in the UK?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

owobaba

Post by owobaba » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am

thanks for your reply, the 10years old one was born in UK but the 15 was born in Africa, came to uk when he was 3 years old.

This is how my case goes, when I got married to my EEA wife both my children where included in my application as my dependent for residence cards, the application was made in 2007, but it was refused on the ground of marriage of convenience but I appeal against the decision and HO decision was overturn at the upper tribunal. home office issue me my residence card and PR in 2013. now my 15 years old son is going for school trip and need passport for the trip, I wanted to apply for Naturalization for them so that they can both have British passport. when I applied for my PR I don't include them in my application, thinking I will just do Naturalization for all of us together when my ban is over in Mach 2017. I was thinking since they are both include in my application in 2007 and the tribunal include there name in the appeal when it was allowed, since I have got my PR the same thin applied to them.
pls. I will be so happy if you can advice me what to do now.
thanks.
owobaba

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 am

Firstly, as you said you've included their names in your RC application in 2013, were they both issued RC at that time? or just for the HO to know you have kids.

However, the 10 year old definitely, you can just register him am sure it will be grant as he was born in UK. The 15 years old one, since you've included him as your dependant at the beginning, and also the issue of RC/PR for him is (optional) and yourself you've acquired PR since 2013. I think you can still apply for him by stating his situation in the letter and proof that you're in UK for the last 2 years as you may be aware if you're out for 2 years you will lose PR status. I don't see HO apply your ban on him.

I hope some talented moderator can advice you more and have a very best of luck.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

Please forgive me for typing 2013 for RC, i mean 2007 in my first paragraph.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.