ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- Spouse visa query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ranaji82
Newly Registered

ILR- Spouse visa query

Post by ranaji82 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Dear All,

I have few questions regarding my wife visa. I am on Tier 1 (G) and I am eligible for ILR in Nov 2015. My wife came into UK on 30th April 2012 on PBS spouse visa. Is she is eligible for ILR with me or she has to go for PBS visa extension?

when she applied for her entry clearance visa back in 2012 from Pakistan she used TOEIC English language Test to support her visa application. Now she has passed ESOL Entry Level 3 English language exam , which is still she can use till 5th November 2015 under Transitional arrangement to support her ILR visa application if she is eligible. I am bit worried about her TOEIC Test which she has used for previous application. Is there any problem she can face when she is going to apply ILR/ PBS dependent Visa extension ???

Thanks in Advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR- Spouse visa query

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 pm

1. Q12
2. She may or may not. No one can say for sure.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ranaji82
Newly Registered

Post by ranaji82 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. Q12
2. She may or may not. No one can say for sure.
Dear "sushdmehta" thank you for your reply. You have mentioned Q12 which is leading to Section 3C and 3D, what does that mean? My question was does she can apply with me or not ? she came to UK in 2012.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Oops!

Apologies, I provided the wrong link inadvertently. Now corrected, so click again.

:oops:

ranaji82
Newly Registered

Post by ranaji82 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 am

Thank You very much for your help. I have a question for all members especially senior members. Do you guys think it's a good idea to apply my ILR alone and if I get it , I'll apply my wife ILR straight away in post ? It's because she used TOEIC certificate before in her Entry clearance application and I read lot of post on this forum that HO are holding the application for those who used TOEIC before . If we apply together and HO decide to hold our application because of TOEIC than there is a chance they can hold my application as well. It's just theory and I am looking for your kind response on it.

ranaji82
Newly Registered

Post by ranaji82 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:27 am

Hi All,

I have a question. Is this possible as a Tier 1 General applicant I can apply my ILR application @ PEO and after getting it I can apply my wife ILR by post ? If Yes then which application form i have to use for Her? Is it SET (M) ? we both are eligible for ILR in Nov 2015 and our current Tier 1 Visas are ending on the same day.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:46 am

Yes, unless your settlement application is deferred by the PEO/PSC and you are not granted settlement even after 28 days of your wife's leave expiring.
SET(O).

ranaji82
Newly Registered

Post by ranaji82 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:48 am

sushdmehta wrote:Yes,
SET(O).
Thank You "sushdmehta" .