ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residency for NON-EU Parents of a Naturalized Irish Citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DingDong

Residency for NON-EU Parents of a Naturalized Irish Citizen

Post by DingDong » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Hello Fellow members,

Just wondering has anyone been successful recently in getting there NON-EU parents to Ireland, when being themselves as Naturalized Irish citizen. I know migrating to another EU country can maximize the chances since the EU laws will going to trigger, but is there any other way around while staying in Ireland and get the residency of your Non-EU parents.

- Is 65k (take home) NET salary is still a compulsory requirement as per INIS document published in year 2013?
- Showing crazy way's to prove Dependency (financially & morally) ?
- The only way is to go via the route of an Irish solicitor and is there no way to pursue this case ourselves since the documentation will turn out to bee way too complicated ?
- Was any Naturalized Irish citizen had a success recently where they got relocated to a different EU country & started to practice the EU laws and hence got there Elderly parents residency sorted ?

I know this topic has came up several times but just wondering if anyone had success & if we can share some experiences, as I bet you there would be many Naturalized Irish being in the same boat as me.

Kind Regards,

Diomond

Re: Residency for NON-EU Parents of a Naturalized Irish Citi

Post by Diomond » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm

The best option is go to any other eu state, excercise ur treaty rights for 6 month once they have resident card come back uae surinder singh, even u can go to Northern irelnad,