ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shakoorh

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by shakoorh » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 pm

i.need.help wrote:shakoorh

When did you last visit your wife? She must be upset right now? If her new application is successful, she's most likely to receive her visa by February next year, depending on when you submit everything.

How long have you been married? Random question.
Got married in October 2014, visited before in April 2014, and latest was late March-early May 2015. I have had a word with her now and we've decided that I will come and get her when she receives her visa insha'Allaah. I am hoping to do the online application/pay for it in early October.

Yes she was very upset, and so was I. But I've said to her that Allaah knows what is best for us. Who knows if she got her Visa, and something happened when she was here because she got here earlier, and it may have been worse for us. So we put our trust in Allaah, and pray the he gives us patience.

@those above - Thanks, I asked her about the NIC and she said Gerry's didn't keep it, just kept a photocopy last time. So I will ask her to send me all her papers as soon as possible.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:58 pm

shakoorh wrote:
i.need.help wrote:shakoorh

When did you last visit your wife? She must be upset right now? If her new application is successful, she's most likely to receive her visa by February next year, depending on when you submit everything.

How long have you been married? Random question.
Got married in October 2014, visited before in April 2014, and latest was late March-early May 2015. I have had a word with her now and we've decided that I will come and get her when she receives her visa insha'Allaah. I am hoping to do the online application/pay for it in early October.

Yes she was very upset, and so was I. But I've said to her that Allaah knows what is best for us. Who knows if she got her Visa, and something happened when she was here because she got here earlier, and it may have been worse for us. So we put our trust in Allaah, and pray the he gives us patience.

@those above - Thanks, I asked her about the NIC and she said Gerry's didn't keep it, just kept a photocopy last time. So I will ask her to send me all her papers as soon as possible.
Let's hope not, In Sha Allah, but anything can happen at anytime, anywhere, now or later. But if saying this gives her comfort then that's good!

All the best!
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Aneesa122
Newly Registered

Post by Aneesa122 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi

Im new to this group. My sister in law applied for spouse visa on 26/05 biometrics in karachi. We got the passport back today and unfortunately it was refused

i need some advice on how to go forward with this.

The grounds of appeal were:

- english language test they have tried to verify the test with the certificate number, reference number etc and were unable to find any evidence that the test has been taken and refused on that basis. We rang the awarding body and they said many people have had the same issue not being able to view their test results and they will confirm in writing whether it was the case with my sister in laws results.

- covering letter from employer with details of employee. They refused on the basis that the letter was not dated within 28 days of the application - i have not read anywhere that this was the case?

Can anyone advise if appeal is the best option based on the reasons of refusal?

Will really appreciate any advice

Thank you

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi guys,

I hope you are well, I would like some advice on a few points which I am not sure about. Any help and advice will be much appreciated.

We will be applying for our spouse visa in start of October Inshallah and we have started getting all out documents ready.

My wife in Pakistan has sent me her IELTS and TB certificates. Is there anything else I need from her apart from the printed application form?

Secondly, I wanted to ask that once filling out the form there is an option for 'Apply for myself' and 'Apply for someone else', does it matter which option we do?

Thirdly, I have been working since March, hence i'm applying in October. I have got monthly payslips which show my name, NI No, Employer, Salary and Tax paid. Are these sufficient? I don't have a P60 yet, will my employer give it if I request them for it or is that only given at the end of the tax year?

Lastly, regarding accommodation, I am living with my parents and we are council tenants. Have been at this address for the last 7 years. It's a 4 bedroom house and only 4 of us living in the house at the moment therefore there is no issue of overcrowded. However, I'm not sure on what documents to provide for this as this is a council property under my parents name. I will get a letter from my parents confirming they are happy to accommodate my wife, do I need something from the council? I have read here about a Inspection Report, does anyone have an example of what one looks like please?

Any advice on the above will be very helpful.

JazakAllah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 pm

frqazi wrote:Hi guys,

I hope you are well, I would like some advice on a few points which I am not sure about. Any help and advice will be much appreciated.

We will be applying for our spouse visa in start of October Inshallah and we have started getting all out documents ready.

My wife in Pakistan has sent me her IELTS and TB certificates. Is there anything else I need from her apart from the printed application form?

Secondly, I wanted to ask that once filling out the form there is an option for 'Apply for myself' and 'Apply for someone else', does it matter which option we do?

Thirdly, I have been working since March, hence i'm applying in October. I have got monthly payslips which show my name, NI No, Employer, Salary and Tax paid. Are these sufficient? I don't have a P60 yet, will my employer give it if I request them for it or is that only given at the end of the tax year?

Lastly, regarding accommodation, I am living with my parents and we are council tenants. Have been at this address for the last 7 years. It's a 4 bedroom house and only 4 of us living in the house at the moment therefore there is no issue of overcrowded. However, I'm not sure on what documents to provide for this as this is a council property under my parents name. I will get a letter from my parents confirming they are happy to accommodate my wife, do I need something from the council? I have read here about a Inspection Report, does anyone have an example of what one looks like please?

JazakAllah
salam brother

Firstly everything u have said is spot on

Wife only needs to send tb test English certificate and signed application form

Next u need to click apply for someone else as you are the sponser and u are sponsoring your wife

And lastly yes u would need something from the council as your parents do not own the home

Best of luck inshallah
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 pm

salams

can any of u pls share link or somthing regarding 28 rule pls i couldnt find anything regarding in appendix fm se
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:08 pm

phaara wrote:salams

can any of u pls share link or somthing regarding 28 rule pls i couldnt find anything regarding in appendix fm se
It's all written there. You didn't check properly.
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:13 pm

can u screenshot please
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 pm

phaara wrote:can u screenshot please
I've not read fm se.

It's written in here, https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

You will win :)
TIMELINE

naza733

Post by naza733 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:52 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:REGARDING P&P:

You only need to send the exact same amount of postage as u sent in the first place for your documents to Sheffield (tracked special delivery)
if u applied in pakistan after 6th july, u will still need to send a prepaid envlope/bag (id say 1kg is enough, for the person who sent 5kg worth that is insane)

also they have started on June applications, but its very slow

people from APRIL AND MAY are still waiting and applications from early may who have had delayed emails have still not received decisions and now June applicants are starting to get delayed emails.

id say June/July is a very busy time i applied June last year and got a reply 21st November so have sabr :)
I don't understand I applied for my application before the new regulations were put in place for documents to be sent to Sheffield. My documents went to Lahore because I submitted online application on 30th June 2015 and documents on 15/08/15.

So I received an email that my 'Online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.' What I don't understand is that are they processing applications ahead of time or is that format of email just a standard email they send everyone. Meaning they will process the application once others have been dealt with and it really isn't being considered as of yet.

I am self-employed and my 'Income Received (before-tax) is £19,779.00. So that is profit on my SA302 after expenses but before tax.
Thanks if someone can help with what is happening with applications made before they moved to Sheffield.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:54 am

hinna wrote:
Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:
hinna wrote:Salaam
i have two job to meet the income threshold.

my concern is that although the wage slip amounts match the amounts going into account the days are different.

Dates on wage slips and date money goes into account are different

should i get a letter from employer explaining why this is? Or will it be ok

One of the reasons is that the wage slip issued first and then within 7 days the wage goes into account
Definitely In my humble opinion you should get a letter from employers so that your covered and you done your bit and that it looks more presentable in case and it backs up the differ in wage slips and dates wages has be credited into account
Yeah I've also been reading comments here and on Facebook page. And a few turn outs are alarming!!. I wonder what the issue is all about bacs or online payment method used :?:
Should I include this information in my employment letter or a seperate letter and attach that at the end of my wage slips?
hinna
just make a seprate letter with - whom it may concern
keep the employment letter seprate.

ZAHEER4952
Newly Registered

Post by ZAHEER4952 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:12 am

everyone. .
I applied 21st may 2015 was keep updated from.ukvi 
20 June 2015 
initial preassessment and online verification to 
be done. 
26th July 2015
This case is in the queue at the moment and we are awaiting results from
UK authorities. The applicant will be contacted as soon the decision has
been made and the documents are ready for collection.'

And today I asked for updated they respond 
16th August 2015
. I have tracked the status and found it is yet to be
assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). Your visa application centre
or the entry clearance officer (ECO) will contact you once a decision has
been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application. 

If anyone in same like mee please shear your information 
With mee thanks 
Because my Mrs working with government job her wages 
Around 47k a year there and I applied for fiance visa

Processed email today

badmaash

Post by badmaash » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:12 am

i am applying for my wife for spouse visa under adequate maintenance as i get dla

i was told i need to send in 1 bank statement which must be more than 3 months old ?

also my benefit award letters for esa and dla do they need to be recent as mine are nearly a year old

nasir631

Post by nasir631 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 am

Slaam ZAHEER4952,
Thats great news that you have received the processed email today. I wish and pray that you have a positive outcome. Please share your outcome on this fourm.
Keep us in your prayer
ZAHEER4952 wrote:everyone. .
20 June 2015 
be done. 
26th July 2015

16th August 2015

With mee thanks 

Processed email today

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:48 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:

JazakAllah
salam brother

Next u need to click apply for someone else as you are the sponser and u are sponsoring your wife

And lastly yes u would need something from the council as your parents do not own the home

Best of luck inshallah
Wasalaam,

JazakAllah brother.

I'll contact the council and get a letter or something from them. Regarding the House Inspection report will that also be needed? Is there an example of one which shows what needs to go in the report?

Also regarding my question for the P60, will it be needed as I do not have one yet or should I request one from my employer?

Thanks for the help and advice

JazakAllah

Midra

Post by Midra » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:41 am

Any update on June applicants?

anxiouslywaiting

Post by anxiouslywaiting » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:43 am

Midra wrote:Any update on June applicants?
nope nothing yet

Worried about review

Post by Worried about review » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:05 am

Aoa
Anyone tell me.what is the process now of applying to Sheffield. Are biometrics done first. How do applicant sign application form etc becoz sponsor has all document ands do applicat in pak
3rd application
Online application :09 September 2016
Biomatric :12September
documents sent :14 September
Recieved online application confirmation email:16 September
Waiting patiently ,may Allah give me visa this time

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

Worried about review wrote:Aoa
Anyone tell me.what is the process now of applying to Sheffield. Are biometrics done first. How do applicant sign application form etc becoz sponsor has all document ands do applicat in pak
Applicant must sign the application and send it to the sponsor. Then the sponsor will send all yours and his documents together to Sheffield after you have done your biometrics and submitted your passport.
TIMELINE

Worried about review

Post by Worried about review » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:26 am

i.need.help wrote:
Worried about review wrote:Aoa
Applicant must sign the application and send it to the sponsor. Then the sponsor will send all yours and his documents together to Sheffield after you have done your biometrics and submitted your passport.
Jzak Allah khair
3rd application
Online application :09 September 2016
Biomatric :12September
documents sent :14 September
Recieved online application confirmation email:16 September
Waiting patiently ,may Allah give me visa this time

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 pm

naza733 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:REGARDING P&P:

You only need to send the exact same amount of postage as u sent in the first place for your documents to Sheffield (tracked special delivery)
if u applied in pakistan after 6th july, u will still need to send a prepaid envlope/bag (id say 1kg is enough, for the person who sent 5kg worth that is insane)

also they have started on June applications, but its very slow

people from APRIL AND MAY are still waiting and applications from early may who have had delayed emails have still not received decisions and now June applicants are starting to get delayed emails.

id say June/July is a very busy time i applied June last year and got a reply 21st November so have sabr :)
I don't understand I applied for my application before the new regulations were put in place for documents to be sent to Sheffield. My documents went to Lahore because I submitted online application on 30th June 2015 and documents on 15/08/15.

So I received an email that my 'Online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.' What I don't understand is that are they processing applications ahead of time or is that format of email just a standard email they send everyone. Meaning they will process the application once others have been dealt with and it really isn't being considered as of yet.

I am self-employed and my 'Income Received (before-tax) is £19,779.00. So that is profit on my SA302 after expenses but before tax.
Thanks if someone can help with what is happening with applications made before they moved to Sheffield.

sis u just applied like a week or two ago

its just a stranded email and u should get a decision within 12 weeks if no delays arise

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:03 pm

ZAHEER4952 wrote:everyone. .
20 June 2015 
be done. 
26th July 2015

16th August 2015

With mee thanks 

Processed email today
fiance visa is similar to spouse however it doesn't matter if your wife works for government or earns 47k or 18k

and what is your question??? u received processed email on 19th so be patient please.

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:04 pm

June applicant from isb posted on fb forum.
Alhamdullilah by the grace of Almighty Allah my husbands visa
Timeline as follows:
Biometrics ISB:- 01-06-2015
Visa stamped:- 13-08-2015
Processed Sms- 19-08-2015
Email to say ready for collection:- 20-08-2015
Passport collected with stamped visa- 20-08-2015
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:08 pm

phaara wrote:salams

(l) Where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a
period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated
part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _FM_SE.pdf

page 6

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:13 pm

frqazi wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:

JazakAllah
salam brother

Best of luck inshallah
Wasalaam,

JazakAllah brother.

I'll contact the council and get a letter or something from them. Regarding the House Inspection report will that also be needed? Is there an example of one which shows what needs to go in the report?

Also regarding my question for the P60, will it be needed as I do not have one yet or should I request one from my employer?

Thanks for the help and advice

JazakAllah

im a brother by the way

and yes a council letter should be and they should be able to verify everything for u, u can get a house inspection done by a architect or estate agent but make sure it is done by up to the UKBA standards and explain it is for visa purposes. but as your house is with the council that should be enough as they will include all the relevant info and if it was overcrowded they wouldn't even let your wife stay there.

and lastly u cant submit p60 if u dont have one :) plus its not essential

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah