ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem booking in-person appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ambitions_high

Problem booking in-person appointment

Post by ambitions_high » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has seen this.

I am trying to book a premium in person appointment for a FLR (M) application. As part of it it asks you to pay the Immigration health surcharge which I paid last night but didnt book an appointment that time. I received my Immigration health surcharge reference number on email last night.

Now when I am trying to book an appointment it takes my again to IHS payment page which is odd - it neither recognizes the username has already paid nor it gives me an option to put my IHS number to prove I have already paid.

Has anyone seen this before and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Problem booking in-person appointment

Post by michali » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:20 pm

I saw this answered on another forum.
''I've just had the same problem...I paid the surcharge yesterday and then went to book an appointment today and it was asking me to pay the surcharge again. However I phoned the appointment booking number (for groups) and spoke to someone which solved the problem.
Once you've logged into your account, you click on the my account which is at the top right hand corner of the screen. It will then take you to a page where it has the incomplete application and it will show that you've paid the surcharge and have your reference number. Just click to continue and you will be able to complete your booking without having to repay the surcharge.'