ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay slips for earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newone79
Newly Registered

Pay slips for earnings evidence

Post by newone79 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi,

I have a query with respect to pay slips.

In my company they will not provide monthly pay slips. On need basis, we need to take print out of our pay slips from the pay roll server.

Can I submit the pay slips taken as print out on a normal A4 size paper and I can get it signed and sealed.

Is this type of pay slips will be accepted by the Home Office people for HSMP approval.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Saravana

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Re: Pay slips for earnings evidence

Post by hsmpasp » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:43 pm

I heard that they do accept them only when the print outs are signed by an authorised person and has a company seal on it.

But lets wait for someone to relpy.

Rgds,
*N*
newone79 wrote:Hi,

I have a query with respect to pay slips.

In my company they will not provide monthly pay slips. On need basis, we need to take print out of our pay slips from the pay roll server.

Can I submit the pay slips taken as print out on a normal A4 size paper and I can get it signed and sealed.

Is this type of pay slips will be accepted by the Home Office people for HSMP approval.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Saravana

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:47 pm

if thats what you got, thats what you submit, try to provide corroborating evidence such as bank statements and contract